The 1959 College Football All-America team is composed of college football players who were selected as All-Americans by various organizations and writers that chose College Football All-America Teams for the 1959 college football season. The organizations choosing the teams included the United Press, Associated Press, Time, and the Newspaper Editors Association.
All-American selections for 1959
- Bill Carpenter, Army (UPI, NEA, WC, AFCA, FWAA, TSN)
- Monty Stickles, Notre Dame (UPI, CP, WC, TSN)
- Marlin McKeever, USC (AP, FWAA)
- Chris Burford, Stanford (AFCA, Time)
- Carroll Dale, Virginia Tech (NEA, FWAA)
- Jim Houston, Ohio State (CP, Time)
- Don Norton, Iowa (FWAA)
- Fred Mautino, Syracuse (AP)
- Dan Lanphear, Wisconsin (AP, UPI, NEA, CP, WC, AFCA, FWAA, TSN, Time)
- Don Floyd, TCU (AP, UPI, CP, WC, AFCA)
- Ken Rice, Auburn (NEA, FWAA)
- Bob Yates, Syracuse (TSN)
- Lou Cordileone, Clemson (Time)
- Roger Davis, Syracuse (AP, UPI, NEA, CP, WC, AFCA, FWAA, TSN, Time)
- Bill Burrell, Illinois (AP, UPI, CP, WC, FWAA)
- Zeke Smith, Auburn (AFCA, TSN)
- Mike McGee, Duke (Time, FWAA)
- Mike McKeever, USC (NEA)
- Maurice Doke, Texas (FWAA)
- Pat Dye, Georgia (FWAA)
- Marvin Terrell, Mississippi (FWAA)
- Maxie Baughan, Georgia Tech (AP, UPI, CP, WC, AFCA, TSN, Time)
- E.J. Holub, Texas Tech (NEA, FWAA)
- Jim Andreotti, Northwestern (FWAA)
- Richie Lucas, Penn State (UPI, NEA, CP, WC, AFCA, FWAA, TSN)
- Don Meredith, Southern Methodist (FWAA, Time)
- Bob Schloredt, Washington (AP)
- Billy Cannon, LSU (AP, UPI, NEA, CP, WC, AFCA, FWAA, TSN, Time)
- Ron Burton, Northwestern (UPI, NEA, CP, WC, AFCA, FWAA, TSN, Time)
- Jim Mooty, Arkansas (AP)
- Dean Look, Michigan State (FWAA)
- Dwight Nichols, Iowa State (FWAA)
- Charlie Flowers, Mississippi (AP, UPI, NEA, CP, WC, AFCA, FWAA, TSN)
- Bob White, Ohio State (Time)
- Jack Spikes, TCU (FWAA)
- Bold = Consensus All-American
- AP = Associated Press 
- UPI = United Press International 
- NEA = Newspaper Enterprise Association 
- CP = Central Press Association 
- WC = Walter Camp Football Foundation
- AFCA = American Football Coaches Association
- FWAA = Football Writers Association of America
- TSN = The Sporting News
- Time = Time Magazine
Heisman Trophy voting
The chart below reflects the point total in the 1959 Heisman Trophy voting.
- ^ Consensus All-American designations based on the NCAA guide to football award winners
- ^ "This Is The Associated Press' All-America football team for 1959.". Montana Standard. Butte, MT.
- ^ "Point Totals Listed For UPI All-America Players". Eureka Humblodt Standard.
- ^ "NEA All-America Team For 1959 is Announced". Eureka Humblodt Standard.
- ^ "3 A-A Teams Agree on Backs". Hammond Times. Hammond, IN.
- ^ "All-America Teams". Walter Camp Football Foundation. Retrieved 19 April 2009.
- ^ "AFCA All America". American Football Coaches Association.
- ^ "FWAA All America". Football Writers Association of America. Archived from the original on 26 March 2009. Retrieved 19 April 2009.
- ^ "The Sporting News: College Football TSN All America TeamsTime". The Sporting News. Retrieved 19 April 2009.
- ^ ": 1959 All-America". Time.