The 1960 College Football All-America team is composed of college football players who were selected as All-Americans by various organizations and writers that chose College Football All-America Teams for the 1960 college football season. The organizations choosing the teams included the United Press, Associated Press, Time, and the Newspaper Editors Association.
All-American selections for 1960
- Mike Ditka, Pittsburgh (AP, UPI, NEA, CP, WC, AFCA, FWAA, TSN, Time)
- Danny LaRose, Missouri (AP, UPI, NEA, CP, WC, AFCA, FWAA, TSN, Time)
- Bill Miller, Miami (Fla.) (FWAA)
- Claude Moorman, Duke (FWAA)
- Bob Lilly, TCU (AP, UPI, NEA, CP, WC, AFCA, FWAA, TSN, Time)
- Ken Rice, Auburn (AP, UPI, CP, WC, AFCA, FWAA, TSN, Time)
- Merlin Olsen, Utah State (NEA, FWAA)
- Jerry Beabout, Purdue (FWAA)
- Tom Brown, Minnesota (AP, UPI, NEA, CP, WC, AFCA, FWAA, TSN, Time)
- Joe Romig, Colorado (UPI, WC, AFCA, FWAA)
- Mark Manders, Iowa (FWAA, TSN)
- Ben Balma, Yale (AP)
- Wayne Harris, Arkansas (FWAA)
- Al Vanderbush, Army (CP)
- Myron Pottios, Notre Dame (Time)
- E.J. Holub, Texas Tech(UPI, NEA, CP, WC, AFCA, FWAA, TSN, Time)
- Roy McKasson, Washington (AP, NEA, FWAA)
- Jake Gibbs, Mississippi (AP, UPI, NEA, CP, WC, AFCA, FWAA, TSN)
- Roman Gabriel, N.C. State (FWAA)
- Norm Snead, Wake Forest (Time)
- Joe Bellino, Navy (AP, UPI, NEA, CP, WC, AFCA, FWAA, TSN, Time)
- Ernie Davis, Syracuse (UPI, WC, AFCA)
- Bill Kilmer, UCLA (CP, FWAA, TSN)
- Pervis Atkins, New Mexico State (AP, NEA)
- John Hadl, Kansas (FWAA)
- Larry Ferguson, Iowa (FWAA)
- Tommy Mason, Tulane (Time)
- Bob Ferguson, Ohio State (AP, UPI, NEA, CP, WC, AFCA, FWAA, TSN, Time)
- Ed Dyas, Auburn (FWAA)
- Bold = Consensus All-American
- AP = Associated Press 
- UPI = United Press International 
- NEA = Newspaper Enterprise Association 
- CP = Central Press Association 
- WC = Walter Camp Football Foundation 
- FWAA = Football Writers Association of America (Choose a 22-man roster)
- AFCA = The American Football Coaches Associaion 
- TSN = The Sporting News 
- Time = Time Magazine 
Heisman Trophy voting
The chart below reflects the point total in the 1960 Heisman Trophy voting.
- ^ Consensus All-American designations based on the NCAA guide to football award winners
- ^ "All-America Teams". The Vidette-Messenger, Valparaiso, Indiana.
- ^ "United Press International Picks All-American Team". Las Vegas Daily Optical, Las Vegas, New Mexico.
- ^ "Bellino Leads NEA All-American List". Frederick News-Post, Frederick, MD.
- ^ "Hefty Line Features Central Press All-America". The Brainerd Daily Dispatch, Brainerd, MN.
- ^ "All-America Teams". Walter Camp Football Foundation.
- ^ "FWAA All America". Football Writers Association of America.
- ^ "Football Coaches Name 1960 All-America Team". Eureka Humboldt Standard, Eureka, CA.
- ^ "The Sporting News: College Football TSN All America Teams". The Sporting News.
- ^ "Expert's All-America: College Football All-America Teams". Time.