1967 New Zealand rugby league season
The 1967 New Zealand rugby league season was the 60th season of rugby league that had been played in New Zealand. This was the first season played under a limited tackle rule, four tackles were allowed until the limit was expanded to the current six in 1976.
Northern Union Cup
Ponsonby won the Auckland Rugby League's Fox Memorial Trophy, Stormont Shield and Rukutai Shield. They defeated Otahuhu 12-9 in the Fox Memorial grand final. Otahuhu won the Roope Rooster and Southern won the Sharman Cup.
Hornby won the Canterbury Rugby League's Pat Smith Challenge Trophy, defeating Addington 17-10 in the inaugural grand final. Addington had won the Massetti Cup as minor premirers. Marist won the Gore Cup 24-12 over Linwood.
Gordon Abercrombie (Linwood), Michael Napier (Papanui) and Robin Moffat (Hornby) all shared the A.G.Bailey Challenge Cup as leading try-scorers.
- Coffey, John. Canterbury XIII, Christchurch, 1987.
- Sky Rugby League Annual '98 New Zealand Rugby League, 1998
- Coffey, John and Bernie Wood Auckland, 100 years of rugby league, 1909-2009, 2009. ISBN 978-1-86969-366-4.
- Lion Red Rugby League Annual 1990 New Zealand Rugby League, 1990. p.72
- Otahuhu Rovers Rugby League Football and Sports Club Inc aucklandleague.co.nz
- Auckland University Rugby League Football Club aucklandleague.co.nz