1967 in Luxembourg
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|See also:||Other events of 1967
List of years in Luxembourg
January – March
- 3 January – The coalition agreement between the CSV and LSAP is renewed and a cabinet reshuffle performed. Madeleine Frieden-Kinnen becomes the first woman in the cabinet.
April – June
- 8 April – Representing Luxembourg, Vicky Leandros finishes fourth in the Eurovision Song Contest 1967 with the song L'amour est bleu.
- 17 May – Luxembourg adopts the International Labour Organisation's regulations on gender equality in wages.
- 22 June – A law is passed abolishing compulsory military service.
July – September
October – December
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (January 2011)|
- 19 August – Hugo Gernsback, inventor
- 22 September – Albert Calmes, historian
- 31 October – Albert Wehrer, administrator
- 9 December – Charles Léon Hammes, jurist
- 25 December – René Blum, politician
- Thewes (2006), p. 161
- Thewes (2006), p. 168
- Thewes (2006), p. 171
- Thewes (2006), p. 167
- Thewes, Guy (2006). Les gouvernements du Grand-Duché de Luxembourg depuis 1848 (PDF) (in French) (2006 ed.). Luxembourg City: Service Information et Presse. ISBN 978-2-87999-156-6. Retrieved 12 December 2009.