The Senior men's race at the 1975 IAAF World Cross Country Championships was held in Rabat, Morocco, at the Souissi Racecourse on March 16, 1975. A report on the event was given in the Glasgow Herald.
Complete results, medallists,  and the results of British athletes were published.
Senior men's race (12 km)
- Note: Athletes in parentheses did not score for the team result
An unofficial count yields the participation of 185 athletes from 25 countries in the Senior men's race. This is in agreement with the official numbers as published.
- ^ Unique double for Stewart - Scotland's Ian Stewart completed a unique double in Rabat yesterday when he added the International cross-country title to the European 3000 metres gold medal he won in Poland seven days previously..., Glasgow Herald, March 17, 1975, p. 20, retrieved October 16, 2013
- ^ Magnusson, Tomas (July 4, 2007), IAAF World Cross Country Championships - 12.0km CC Men - Rabat Souissi Date: Sunday, March 16, 1975, Athchamps (archived), retrieved October 16, 2013
- ^ IAAF WORLD CROSS COUNTRY CHAMPIONSHIPS, Athletics Weekly, retrieved October 9, 2013
- ^ a b 36th IAAF WORLD CROSS COUNTRY CHAMPIONSHIPS - EDINBURGH 2008 - FACTS & FIGURES - GREAT BRITAIN & NORTHERN IRELAND AT THE INTERNATIONAL CROSS COUNTRY & WORLD CROSS COUNTRY CHAMPIONSHIPS, IAAF, p. 2ff, retrieved October 9, 2013