1975 Pro Bowl
|1975 NFL Pro Bowl|
|Date||January 20, 1975|
|Stadium||Orange Bowl, Miami, Florida|
|MVP||James Harris (Los Angeles Rams)|
|TV in the United States|
|Announcers||Frank Gifford, Howard Cosell & Alex Karras|
The 1975 Pro Bowl was the NFL's 25th annual all-star game which featured the outstanding performers from the 1974 season. The game was played on Monday, January 20, 1975, at the Orange Bowl in Miami, Florida. The final score was NFC 17, AFC 10. James Harris of the Los Angeles Rams was named the game's Most Valuable Player.
Attendance at the game was 26,484. John Madden of the Oakland Raiders coached the AFC while the NFC was led by the Los Angeles Rams' Chuck Knox. The referee for the game was Dick Jorgensen. It was the first of five straight Pro Bowls played on ABC's Monday Night Football package.
- "Harris passes lead NFC to Pro Bowl win". Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. AP. January 21, 1975. p. 18. Retrieved January 17, 2012.
- "NFL Pro Bowl history". CBSSports.com. Archived from the original on January 16, 2012. Retrieved January 17, 2012.
- "The 1975 Pro Bowl". Bolding Sports Research. Archived from the original on January 17, 2012. Retrieved January 17, 2012.
- "1975 Pro Bowl game book" (PDF). NFL Game Statistics & Information. National Football League. Archived from the original on January 30, 2012. Retrieved January 30, 2012.
- "1975 Pro Bowl players". Pro-Football-Reference.com. Archived from the original on January 30, 2012. Retrieved January 30, 2012.
|This American football–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to sports in Florida is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|