1978 Pulitzer Prize
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The following are the Pulitzer Prizes for 1978.
- Public Service:
- The Philadelphia Inquirer, for a series of articles showing abuses of power by the police in its home city.
- Local General or Spot News Reporting:
- Local Investigative Specialized Reporting:
- National Reporting:
- International Reporting:
- Walter Kerr of The New York Times, for articles on the theater in 1977 and throughout his long career.
- Editorial Writing:
- Editorial Cartooning:
- Spot News Photography:
- Feature Photography:
Letters, Drama and Music Awards
- Biography or Autobiography:
- General Non-Fiction:
Special Citations and Awards
- E. B. White, a special citation to E. B. White for his letters, essays and the full body his work.