1981 Pulitzer Prize
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The following are the Pulitzer Prizes for 1981.
- Public Service:
- Charlotte (N.C.) Observer, for its series on "Brown Lung: A Case of Deadly Neglect.
- Local General or Spot News Reporting:
- Local Investigative Specialized Reporting:
- National Reporting:
- International Reporting:
- Shirley Christian of The Miami Herald, for her dispatches from Central America.
- Feature Writing:
- Editorial Writing:
- (No Award)
- Editorial Cartooning:
- Spot News Photography:
- Feature Photography:
Letters, Drama and Music Awards
- American Education: The National Experience, 1783-1876 by Lawrence A. Cremin (Harper & Row)
- Biography or Autobiography:
- General Non-Fiction:
- No Award