The 1984 NCAA Men's Division I Ice Hockey Tournament was the culmination of the 1983–84 season in men's ice hockey for teams in Division I of the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA). The Bowling Green Falcons defeated the Minnesota Duluth Bulldogs in the championship game, held in Lake Placid, New York on March 24. The game was one of the longest in NCAA history, ending in the fourth overtime period.
Tournament bracket 
The quarter-finals were two-game total-goals series. The semi-finals and finals were single elimination games.
All-tournament team 
- Rick Kosti, Minnesota Duluth Bulldogs
- Gary Kruzich, Bowling Green Falcons
- David Ellett, Bowling Green Falcons
- Garry Galley, Bowling Green Falcons
- Dean Barsness, North Dakota Fighting Sioux
- Bob Lasko, Minnesota Duluth Bulldogs
- Lyle Phair, Michigan State Spartans
External links