The Junior women's race at the 1990 IAAF World Cross Country Championships was held in Aix-les-Bains, France, at the Hippodrome de Marlioz on March 25, 1990. A report on the event was given in the Glasgow Herald.
Complete results, medallists,  and the results of British athletes were published.
Junior women's race (4.4 km)
- Note: Athletes in parentheses did not score for the team result
An unofficial count yields the participation of 121 athletes from 27 countries in the Junior women's race. This is in agreement with the official numbers as published.
- ^ Morocco has unearthed a new athletics star in Khalid Skah, who won the world cross-country title on Saturday with a style reminiscent of his compatriots, multi world record-holder Said Aouita and Olympic 10,000m champion Brahim Boutayeb..., Glasgow Herald, March 26, 1990, retrieved October 24, 2013
- ^ Magnusson, Tomas (February 8, 2007), IAAF World Cross Country Championships - 4.4km CC Women - Aix-les-Bains Date: Saturday, March 24, 1990, Athchamps (archived), retrieved October 24, 2013
- ^ IAAF WORLD CROSS COUNTRY CHAMPIONSHIPS, Athletics Weekly, retrieved October 9, 2013
- ^ a b 36th IAAF WORLD CROSS COUNTRY CHAMPIONSHIPS - EDINBURGH 2008 - FACTS & FIGURES - GREAT BRITAIN & NORTHERN IRELAND AT THE INTERNATIONAL CROSS COUNTRY & WORLD CROSS COUNTRY CHAMPIONSHIPS, IAAF, p. 2ff, retrieved October 9, 2013