The Junior women's race at the 1991 IAAF World Cross Country Championships was held in Antwerpen, Belgium, at the Linkeroever Racecourse on March 24, 1991. A report on the event was given in the New York Times.
Complete results, medallists,  and the results of British athletes were published.
Junior women's race (4.435 km)
- Note: Athletes in parentheses did not score for the team result
An unofficial count yields the participation of 127 athletes from 30 countries in the Junior women's race. This is in agreement with the official numbers as published.
- ^ Bloom, Marc (March 25, 1991), CROSS COUNTRY; Jennings Retains World Title, New York Times, retrieved October 16, 2013
- ^ Magnusson, Tomas (February 8, 2007), IAAF World Cross Country Championships - 4.4km CC Women - Antwerpen Linkerover Date: Sunday, March 24, 1991, Athchamps (archived), retrieved October 24, 2013
- ^ IAAF WORLD CROSS COUNTRY CHAMPIONSHIPS, Athletics Weekly, retrieved October 9, 2013
- ^ a b 36th IAAF WORLD CROSS COUNTRY CHAMPIONSHIPS - EDINBURGH 2008 - FACTS & FIGURES - GREAT BRITAIN & NORTHERN IRELAND AT THE INTERNATIONAL CROSS COUNTRY & WORLD CROSS COUNTRY CHAMPIONSHIPS, IAAF, p. 2ff, retrieved October 9, 2013