1991 in Ghana
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Years in Ghana:||1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998|
|Centuries:||19th century · 20th century · 21st century|
|Decades:||1960s 1970s 1980s 1990s 2000s 2010s 2020s|
|Years:||1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998|
1991 in Ghana details events of note that happened in Ghana in the year 1991.
- 6th - 34th independence anniversary held.
- - Provisional National Defence Council (PNDC) announces its acceptance of multi-party system in Ghana.
- 1st - Republic day celebrations held across the country.
- Annual Farmers' Day celebrations held in all regions of the country.
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (June 2011)|
- January 1: New Year's Day
- March 6: Independence Day
- May 1: Labor Day
- December 25: Christmas
- December 26: Boxing day
In addition, several other places observe local holidays, such as the foundation of their town. These are also "special days."
- "History Timeline -Chronology of Important Events". www.ghanaweb.com. Archived from the original on 16 May 2011. Retrieved 20 May 2011.