The 1992 Hungarian Grand Prix was a Formula One motor race held at Hungaroring on 16 August 1992. It was the eleventh round of the 1992 Formula One season. Nigel Mansell clinched the Drivers' Championship by finishing the race in second position, behind McLaren's Ayrton Senna.
- Lap leaders: Riccardo Patrese 38 (1-38), Ayrton Senna 39 (39-77)
- Last pole position: Riccardo Patrese
- Last points: Ivan Capelli
- With his second place, Nigel Mansell clinched the 1992 F1 Drivers Championship, after more career starts than any other champion.
- For the first time since 1986, the Driver's title was not decided in Japan.
- This was the last time when a driver failed to pre-qualify.
- This was the last race for Damon Hill in 1992.
- This was the Brabham team's last race. Damon Hill ran its only car as his teammate Eric van de Poele had joined the Fondmetal team. Andrea Chiesa made way for the Belgian in the Fondmetal.
- For the last time in their F1 history, neither of the Minardi Cars made the field.
- This was the last race that required Pre-Qualifying
Standings after the race
- Bold text indicates the World Champions.
- Drivers' Championship standings
- Constructors' Championship standings
- Note: Only the top five positions are included for both sets of standings.