The Junior women's race at the 1992 IAAF World Cross Country Championships was held in Boston, Massachusetts, United States, at the Franklin Park on March 21, 1992. A report on the event was given in the New York Times.
Complete results, medallists,  and the results of British athletes were published.
Junior women's race (4.005 km)
- Note: Athletes in parentheses did not score for the team result
An unofficial count yields the participation of 106 athletes from 29 countries in the Junior women's race. This is in agreement with the official numbers as published.
- ^ Janofsky, Michael (March 22, 1992), CROSS-COUNTRY; Jennings, in Her Own Backyard, Finds Winning as Easy as 1-2-3, New York Times, retrieved October 16, 2013
- ^ Magnusson, Tomas (February 8, 2007), IAAF World Cross Country Championships - 4.0km CC Women - Boston White Stadium, Franklin Park Date: Saturday, March 21, 1992, Athchamps (archived), retrieved October 24, 2013
- ^ IAAF WORLD CROSS COUNTRY CHAMPIONSHIPS, Athletics Weekly, retrieved October 9, 2013
- ^ a b 36th IAAF WORLD CROSS COUNTRY CHAMPIONSHIPS - EDINBURGH 2008 - FACTS & FIGURES - GREAT BRITAIN & NORTHERN IRELAND AT THE INTERNATIONAL CROSS COUNTRY & WORLD CROSS COUNTRY CHAMPIONSHIPS (PDF), IAAF, p. 2ff, retrieved October 9, 2013