|This article does not cite any references or sources. (December 2009)|
The 1992 Tippeligaen was the highest football league in Norway. 22 games are played with 3 points given for wins and 1 for draws. Number eleven and twelve are relegated. The winners of the two groups of the first division are promoted, as well as the winner of a series of play-off matches between the two second placed teams in the two groups of the first division and number ten in the Tippeligaen.
This season was the first of a 13-year-long streak of Rosenborg victories.
|Qualified for the UEFA Champions League|
|Qualified for the UEFA Cup|
|Qualified for the UEFA Cup Winners' Cup|
|Relegated to 1. Divisjon|
- Bodø/Glimt and Fyllingen were promoted.
- Sogndal and Mjøndalen were relegated.
- Ham-Kam, Strømmen, and Drøbak-Frogn played play-offs, Ham-Kam won.
- Match 1: Ham-Kam 2-1 Drøbak/Frogn
- Match 2: Strømmen 4-4 Ham-Kam
- Match 3: Drøbak/Frogn 2-0 Strømmen
|This article about a Norwegian association football competition is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|