1993–94 Arkansas Razorbacks men's basketball team
|1993–94 Arkansas Razorbacks men's basketball|
SEC Regular Season Champions
National Championship vs. Duke, W, 76–72
|Conference||Southeastern Conference West|
|1993–94 record||31–3 (14–2 SEC)|
|Head coach||Nolan Richardson|
|Assistant coach||Nolan Richardson III|
|Assistant coach||Mike Anderson|
|Assistant coach||Brad Dunn|
|Home arena||Bud Walton Arena|
The 1993–94 Arkansas Razorbacks men's basketball team represented the University of Arkansas. The Head Coach was Nolan Richardson. The team played its home games in the Bud Walton Arena, and was a member of the Southeastern Conference. The team won the 1994 NCAA Men's Division I Basketball Tournament, earning the first national championship in school history.
- First Round
- Arkansas 94, North Carolina A&T 79
- Second Round
- Arkansas 85, Georgetown 73
- Sweet Sixteen
- Arkansas 103, Tulsa 84
- Elite Eight
- Arkansas 76, Michigan 68
- Final Four
Awards and honors
- Nolan Richardson, Naismith College Coach of the Year
- Corliss Williamson, NCAA Men's MOP Award
- Corliss Williamson, SEC Men's Basketball Player of the Year
Team players drafted into the NBA
|1995||1||13||Corliss Williamson||Sacramento Kings|
|1996||2||58||Darnell Robinson||Dallas Mavericks|
- "Final Four Most Outstanding Players". cbs.sportsline.com. Retrieved 31 March 2008.
- "1995 NBA Draft on Basketballreference.com". Archived from the original on 2009-07-30. Retrieved 2009-07-28.
- "Corey Beck." www.basketball-reference.com. Retrieved January 25, 2014.
- "Clint McDaniel." www.basketball-reference.com. Retrieved January 25, 2014.