The 1993 Boston Red Sox season was a season in American baseball. It involved the Red Sox finishing fifth in the American League East with a record of 80 wins and 82 losses.
- December 9, 1992: Andre Dawson was signed as a Free Agent with the Boston Red Sox.
In a spring training game on April 2, 1993, Frank Viola and Cory Bailey combined on a no-hitter as the Red Sox defeated the Phillies 10-0 at Jack Russell Memorial Stadium in Clearwater, Florida.
- April 3, 1993: Ernest Riles was signed as a Free Agent with the Boston Red Sox.
- May 7, 1993: Steve Lyons signed as a Free Agent with the Boston Red Sox.
Opening Day Line Up
Note: G = Games played; AB = At Bats; H = Hits; Avg. = Batting Average; HR = Home Runs; RBI = Runs Batted In
- ^ Andre Dawson Statistics - Baseball-Reference.com
- ^ "Viola, Bailey combine on no-hitter". Chicago Tribune. April 3, 1993. pp. 3 SPORTS.
- ^ http://www.baseball-reference.com/r/rileser01.shtml
- ^ Steve Lyons Statistics - Baseball-Reference.com
- ^ Johnson, Lloyd, and Wolff, Miles, ed., The Encyclopedia of Minor League Baseball, 3rd edition. Durham, N.C.: Baseball America, 2007