The 1993 French Open was a tennis tournament that took place on the outdoor clay courts at the Stade Roland Garros in Paris, France. The tournament was held from 24 May until 6 June. It was the 92nd staging of the French Open, and the second Grand Slam tennis event of 1993.
Sergi Bruguera def. Jim Courier, 6–4, 2–6, 6–2, 3–6, 6–3
- It was Bruguera's 2nd title of the year, and his 8th overall. It was his 1st career Grand Slam title.
Steffi Graf def. Mary Joe Fernandez, 4–6, 6–2, 6–4
- It was Graf's 4th title of the year, and her 73rd overall. It was her 12th career Grand Slam title, and her 3rd French Open title.
Luke Jensen / Murphy Jensen def. Marc-Kevin Goellner / David Prinosil, 6–4, 6–7, 6–4
Gigi Fernández / Natalia Zvereva def. Larisa Savchenko Neiland / Jana Novotná, 6–3, 7–5
Eugenia Maniokova / Andrei Olhovskiy def. Elna Reinach / Danie Visser, 6–2, 4–6, 6–4
Roberto Carretero def. Albert Costa, 6–0, 7–6
Martina Hingis def. Laurence Courtois, 7–5, 7–5
Steven Downs / James Greenhalgh def. Neville Godwin / Gareth Williams, 6–1, 6–1
Laurence Courtois / Nancy Feber def. Lara Bitter / Maaike Koutstaal, 3–6, 6–1, 6–3
Total prize money for the event was FF45,164,000.
- ^ Costa won the 2002 men's singles title.
- ^ Hingis reached the 1997 and 1999 singles finals, but lost on both occasions.
- ^ John Barrett, ed. (1994). World of Tennis. London: Queen Anne Press. p. 75. ISBN 978-0-00-218456-4.