|1994 Philadelphia Phillies
|Major league affiliations
(Harry Kalas, Richie Ashburn, Andy Musser, Chris Wheeler, Kent Tekulve, Todd Kalas)
(Harry Kalas, Richie Ashburn, Andy Musser, Chris Wheeler, Todd Kalas)
|Previous season Next season
- November 2, 1993: Heathcliff Slocumb was traded by the Cleveland Indians to the Philadelphia Phillies for Ruben Amaro.
- December 2, 1993: Mitch Williams was traded by the Philadelphia Phillies to the Houston Astros for Doug Jones and Jeff Juden.
- February 9, 1994: Terry Mulholland was traded by the Philadelphia Phillies with a player to be named later to the New York Yankees for Bobby Muñoz, Ryan Karp, and Kevin Jordan. The Philadelphia Phillies sent Jeff Patterson (November 8, 1994) to the New York Yankees to complete the trade.
Regular season 
By Friday, August 12, 1994, the Phillies had compiled a 54-61 record through 115 games. They had scored 521 runs (4.53 per game) and allowed 497 runs (4.32 per game).
Season standings 
Notable transactions 
- April 29, 1994: Roger Mason was purchased by the New York Mets from the Philadelphia Phillies.
Player stats 
Note: G = Games played; AB = At Bats; H = Hits; Avg. = Batting Average; HR = Home Runs; RBI = Runs Batted In
Starting pitchers 
Relief pitchers 
Farm system 
- ^ Heathcliff Slocumb Statistics - Baseball-Reference.com
- ^ http://www.baseball-reference.com/leagues/NL/1994.shtml
- ^ http://www.baseball-reference.com/players/m/masonro01.shtml
- ^ Johnson, Lloyd, and Wolff, Miles, ed., The Encyclopedia of Minor League Baseball, 2nd and 3rd editions. Durham, N.C.: Baseball America, 1997 and 2007