1995 in Denmark
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Events from the year 1995 in Denmark.
- Thulegate, a political scandal regarding the government's tacit approval of the storage of nuclear weapons in Greenland in contravention of Denmark's nuclear free zone.
- March 22 - The Dogma 95 movement is lainched at Le cinéma vers son deuxième siècle conference in Paris, where the cinema world gathered to celebrate the first century of motion pictures and contemplate the uncertain future of commercial cinema.
- September 6 — Denmark qualifies for UEFA Euro 1996 by defeating Armenia 3–1 in their last match in Group 2 of the UEFA Euro 1996 qualifying.
- April — Lars Michaelsen wins the Gent–Wevelgem road cycling race in Belgium.
- July 23 — Bjarne Riis finishes 3rd in the 1995 Tour de France.
- October 18 — Rolf Sørensen finishes second in the Milano–Torino road cycling race.
- August 8 — Wilson Kipketer wins gold in Men's 800 metres at the 1995 World Championships in Athletics.
- August 31 — Erik Gundersen wins the 1985 Individual Speedway World Championship in Bradford, England.
- December 17 — Denmark winss bronze at the 1995 World Women's Handball Championship in Hungary after defeating Norway 25–24 in the bronze match.
|This section requires expansion. (February 2013)|
- January 11 – Jakob Blåbjerg, defender playing
- January 15 – Andrew Hjulsager, footballer
- January 29 – Carlo de Reuver, footballer
- February 4 – Pione Sisto, footballer
- February 27 – Marcus Solberg, footballer
- March 3 – Matthias Asperup, ice hockey player
- March 9 – Emiliano Hansen, footballer
- April 30 – Jeppe Højbjerg, footballer
- May 31 – Anita Madsen, figure skater
- April 10 – Oliver Bjorkstrand, ice hockey player
- June 4 – Mikkel Wohlgemuth, footballer
- July 6 – Sarah Skaalum Jørgensen, singer
- August 4 – Jacob Dehn Andersen, footballer
- August 5 – Pierre Højbjerg, footballer
|This section requires expansion. (May 2013)|
- "Film Review: Dogme # 1 Festen (The Celebration) (1998)". The Viewspaper. Retrieved 2009-11-07.