1996 in Ghana
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Years in Ghana:||1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999|
|Centuries:||19th century · 20th century · 21st century|
|Decades:||1960s 1970s 1980s 1990s 2000s 2010s 2020s|
|Years:||1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999|
1996 in Ghana details events of note that happened in Ghana in the year 1996.
- 6th - 39th independence anniversary held.
- 1st - Republic day celebrations held across the country.
- Annual Farmers' Day celebrations held in all regions of the country.
- 7th - Presidential and parliamentary elections held.
|This section requires expansion. (May 2013)|
- January 3: Koby Arthur, footballer
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (June 2011)|
- January 1: New Year's Day
- March 6: Independence Day
- May 1: Labor Day
- December 25: Christmas
- December 26: Boxing day
In addition, several other places observe local holidays, such as the foundation of their town. These are also "special days."