1997 in games
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|List of years in games|
|... 1987 . 1988 . 1989 . 1990 . 1991 . 1992 . 1993 ...
1994 1995 1996 -1997- 1998 1999 2000
... 2001 . 2002 . 2003 . 2004 . 2005 . 2006 . 2007 ...
|Art . Archaeology . Architecture . Literature . Music . Philosophy . Science +...|
Games released or invented in 1997
- Aliens vs. Predator Collectible Card Game
- American Megafauna
- Babylon 5 Collectible Card Game
- Close Action
- Colossal Arena
- Dark Eden
- Delta Green (role-playing game supplement)
- Dune Collectible Card Game
- Dzikie Pola (role-playing game)
- In Nomine (role-playing game)
- LionHeart (Strategy, Wargame)
- Monster Collection
- Multiverser (role-playing game)
- Primordial Soup
- Rat-a-Tat Cat
- Shadowrun: The Trading Card Game
- Tigris and Euphrates
- Trinity (role-playing game)
- Werewolf: The Wild West (role-playing game)
Game awards given in 1997
- Eden Studios, Inc. founded by George Vasilakos and M. Alexander Jurkat.
- TSR, Inc., the owner of the Dungeons & Dragons tabletop role-playing game, was acquired by Wizards of the Coast.
|January 30||Ulrich Kiesow||47||German RPG designer|