|This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2013)|
|Directed by||Sourav De|
|Produced by||Sourav De|
|Written by||Sourav De|
|Story by||Sourav De|
|Edited by||Sanjay Shrama|
|Running time||43 minutes|
Nishi (Ena Saha) is a girl in her late teens being torn apart by a split personality. Her make-belief world is seemingly happy and normal, with darkness and void hitting her in swings. The mysteries of her alter existence guide her through the state of caged delusion, relieving her from pain. Torn from within, Nishi commits heinous acts, while remaining oblivious to it.
Through the silent phases of Nishi's life, the invisible power becomes overwhelming, eventually reaching a mysterious crossroad between her existence and non-existence.
1:30 am was shot entirely on Canon EOS 5D Mark II (full HD 1080p) format. It was shot in a single location, precisely, in an apartment only. It received positive reviews from the audience at its premier, at Nandan in Kolkata on 2 August 2013. Due to popular demand, it was shown on two extra occasions. The film also received positive feedback in print and television media.
- Jaipur International Film Festival, Best Cinematographer
- Mumbai Shorts International Film Festival Best Short Film
- Indie Gathering Film Festival, Ohio, Best Foreign Suspense/Thriller Short Film
- Los Angeles Movie Awards, Honorable Mention
- Asians On Film Awards, Honorable Mention for Best Cinematographer/DP Short Film
- Indie Fest, Award of Excellence
- "Sourav De to direct short films". Times of India. 3 March 2012. Retrieved 19 August 2013.
- "14th Annual Roxbury International Film Festival". Roxbury International Film Festival. Retrieved 19 August 2013.
- "South Asian Film Festival - 2012". Retrieved 19 August 2013.
- "5th Jaipur International Film Festival 2013 Press release AWARDS WINNERS" (docx). Jaipur International Film Festival. Retrieved 19 August 2013.
- "Asians On Film Awards – Spring 2012". 12 October 2012. Retrieved 19 August 2013.
- "Indie Winners: April 2012". Indie Fest. Retrieved 19 August 2013.