|Directed by||Penny Woolcock|
|Written by||Penny Woolcock|
|Running time||102 minutes|
|Budget||£2,000,000 (estimated)|
1 Day is a 2009 British crime film about gun life in inner city Birmingham. The story follows Flash as he attempts to get £100,000 to his boss Angel in less than 24 hours or face certain death.
Flash (Dylan Duffus) wakes up to a phone call from Angel (Yohance Watson) announcing that he's being released and wants the £500,000 he's left Flash for safekeeping. Flash is £100,000 short of the full amount and is pushed for time, Flash is forced to strike a deal with Evil (Duncan Tobias) who more than lives up to his name. 1 Day follows flash's race against the clock as he's pursued by a rival gang (The Zampa Boys), As Flash is part of OSC (Old Street Crew). He is also pressured by his three irate babymothers and his granny.
- Dylan Duffus as Flash
- Duncan Tobias as Dr Evil
- Yohance Watson as mad Angel
- Ohran Whyte as Pest
- Chris Wilson as Prison Officer
- "1 Day the movie - an interview with Penny Woolcock". BBC. Retrieved 2010-03-02.
- "Birmingham gangster movie 1 Day grossed under £44k nationwide on opening weekend". Birmingham Mail. Retrieved 2010-03-02.
- Akbar, Arifa (2009-10-30). "Film that exposes city's gangs is banned in Birmingham". Independent (London). Retrieved 2010-03-02.
- "1 Day on Birmingham's inner city streets". BBC. Retrieved 2010-03-02.
- Maher, Kevin (2009-11-06). "1 Day". The Times (London). Retrieved 2010-03-02.
- "1 Day". Empire Magazine. Retrieved 2010-03-02.
- "1 Day". The Scotsman. Retrieved 2010-03-02.
- Robey, Tim (2009-11-05). "1 Day". Daily Telegraph (London). Retrieved 2010-03-02.
- Quinn, Anthony (2009-11-06). "1 Day". Independent (London). Retrieved 2010-03-02.
- "Cinemas drop Birmingham gun film". Channel 4. Retrieved 2011-09-19.
- Bradshaw, Peter (2009-11-06). "1 Day". Guardian (London). Retrieved 2010-03-02.