|Public (NASDAQ: SRCE and SRCEO)|
|Founded||1863 (as the First National Bank of South Bend)|
|Headquarters||South Bend, Indiana, USA|
|Christopher J. Murphy, III|
|Revenue||US$286 Million (FY 2009)|
|US$19.1 Million (FY 2009)|
|Total assets||US$4.54 Billion (FY 2009)|
|Total equity||US$570 Million (FY 2009)|
Number of employees
|Slogan||1st Source Bank, your partners from the first|
1st Source Corporation is a Great Lakes area bank, finance company, and insurance broker. It is located in South Bend, Indiana. It was founded in 1863 as the First National Bank of South Bend. 1st Source has assets of $4.82 billion.  1st Source stock is traded on NASDAQ under "SRCE." 
1st Source has 79 bank branches in 17 counties in Indiana and Michigan, 21 specialty finance offices, nine locations specializing in trusts and private wealth management, and eight insurance offices.
In December 2014, 1st source bank opened two new branches and remodeled six other locations in Fort Wayne, Indiana at a cost of about $8 million. All eight of the banks locations in Fort Wayne do not use traditional teller windows in favor of "side-by-side" banking where tellers share their screens and workspace with clients. 
- 1st Source (SRCE) annual SEC income statement filing via Wikinvest
- 1st Source (SRCE) annual SEC balance sheet filing via Wikinvest
- "Company Profile for 1st Source Corp (SRCE)". Retrieved 2008-10-17.
- "1st Source Announces the Addition of Christopher Poulsen". Finances. 18 November 2014. Retrieved 6 December 2014.
- "1st Source Bank Named to Bank Director Magazine ‘Nifty Fifty’ List". MarketWatch. 18 February 2014. Retrieved 6 December 2014.
- "1st Source opens 2 new centers". Journal Gazette (Fort Wayne, Indiana). 4 December 2014. Retrieved 6 December 2014.
|This United States bank-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|