1st century in architecture
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (July 2009)|
- 3 – Gungnae-seong of Goguryeo completed.
- 52 – Porta Prenestina in Rome built. A subterranean Neopythagorean basilica nearby also dates to this century.
- c. 70 – Gateways and balustrades of the Sanchi stupa in India added by the Sunga.
- c. 40–60 – Pont du Gard on the Nîmes Roman aqueduct in Gallia Narbonensis constructed.
- 60s – Domus Aurea in Rome begun.
- 80 – Collosseum in Rome completed.
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (July 2010)|