A&R & Event Management
|Genre||Dance Music, Hip-hop, Alternative hip hop, R&B, Drum & Bass, Grime|
Specialising in Urban and Dance music, 2-Tone Entertainment currently work with 3 Beat Records and All Around the World Productions (AATW) Records who are part of the Universal Music Group. The company also consult for a number of key entertainment and lifestyle brands such as SBTV and MOBO.
The company was founded by Shaurav D'Silva in 2004. His background as a club DJ and event manager  led to him becoming a consultant on a range of urban and dance music related projects including The Urban Music Awards where he brokered a sponsorship deal with Samsung and Timberland. The relationship with the "UMA" also led to 2-Tone Entertainment's 1st artist related project with singer and UMA unsigned winner Lee Henry.
The company began to work more closely with artists and record labels on A&R, specialist promotion and online PR; some of the notable projects included Chipmunk, Jasmine Sullivan, Taio Cruz, Ginuwine, Joe, N-Dubz, Jay Sean and Mz. Bratt.
The company also started to explore international territories, brokering its first deals in the Middle East and in Japan with Ramzi. Ramzi achieved "Gold" Sales status in the Middle East via EMI Records Arabia.
The company continued to grow with the rise of urban music in the UK and ventured into more specialist dance genres such as Dutch house signing a number of new artists and producers to be developed.
In 2010, 2-Tone Entertainment released a compilation via Ministry of Sound Recordings called "Ayia Napa Reunion 2010"- which was mixed by DJ Cameo- it was a mixture of UK Garage, Funky House and Commercial Club Tracks. It was accompanied by an online documentary on Ayia Napa and club culture. A UK tour with BBC 1Xtra DJ- DJ Cameo and Coda Talent agency followed.
The Ayia Napa Reunion project also helped 2-Tone Entertainment uncover the Urban club anthem of the summer "Dash Down" by Mr M. The track was rotated by BBC Radio 1xtra and Radio 1 and was an online hit.
Also in 2010, 2-Tone Entertainment signed another Dutch House artist- this time DJ/Producer Lucky Charmes- part of the Dirty Dutch movement and mentored by DJ Chuckie, the DJ/producer was signed to AATW/Universal Records.
2011 saw 2-Tone Entertainment venture into music publishing. Specialising in the development of writers and producers, the team signed female writer and rapper Baby Blue and production outfit Rudimental through independent music publisher District 6 .
The company also begun representing Singer and Film and TV Actress Preeya Kalidas, who released a number of tracks. Preeya won best female at the Asian Music Awards the same year following her success with the chart single "Cross My Heart" with Skepta.
2-Tone Entertainment's role would be to act as an A&R Consultancy specialising in Urban and specialist dance music as well as to continue to nurture and develop talent through their existing label frame work- key projects include, Skepta, Sway, Matrix & Futurebound and new signing Luke Bingham. One of the first of the first releases under the deal was a collaboration between Matrix and Futurebound and Luke Bingham for the chart hit, "All I Know".
In December 2011, the company successfully planned and delivered the 1st annual SBTV Xmas party. The event worked in conjunction with sponsors Wrigleys and Sony Walkman. With a huge line up of top chart artists including: Labrinth, Devlin, Rizzle Kicks, Tinchy Stryder, Chipmunk, Misha B, Cher Lloyd, Maxsta, Dot Rotten and many others. The event received critical acclaim and was well attended, reaching capacity. The success of the event led to a number of new event ventures being offered to the company for 2012.
In February 2012, it was announced that 2-Tone Entertainment would be working on the annual Mobo Tour, in particular, the event based in Liverpool. The company already had a Liverpool base, following the new formed relationship with Liverpool-based 3 Beat Records. They successfully put on the MOBO Industry takeover event and showcased a host of exciting new talent from the Liverpool region with the promise of developing more Liverpool based acts. The first of those signings was liverpool born Taylor Fowlis, a young female singer/songwriter who would later appear on the club hit Heartlight (Polygon) with producer ts7.
2012 was also the year that Rudimental had their breakthrough hit "Feel the Love", which was recorded during their deal with 2-Tone Entertainment. The record went on to sell over 600,000 copies and became a global success.
This was quickly followed by the success of another signing Fuse ODG with his popular club anthem "Antenna" which entered the UK Chart at Number 7 and went on to become a 200,000 plus selling, silver certified record.
In 2013, the company also signed Drum & Bass Duo Sigma (group). The 1st official release on 3Beat Records was the club anthem Rudeboy (Sigma song) the track was B-listed on BBC Radio 1 and reached number 56 in the OCC chart -
In April 2014, 2-Tone Entertainment had an OCC UK Number 1 with Sigma (group) Nobody to Love. The track went on to become a number 1 across 8 countries worldwide and is certified platinum in the UK and New Zealand 
Both Fuse ODG and Matrix & Futurebound followed up with chart hits "Dangerous Love" (OCC UK Number 3) and "Dont Look Back", while Sigma released "Changing" featuring vocalist Paloma Faith which was their second Number 1 record in 2014. 
UK Chart success with 3Beat Records
Matrix & Futurebound ft Luke Bingham - "All I Know" (#29)
Sway - "Level Up" (#8)
Matrix & Futurebound ft. Baby Blue - "Magnetic Eyes" (#24)
Stylo G - "Soundbwoy" (#18)
Fuse ODG - "Antenna" (#7)
Fuse ODG - "Azonto" (#29)
Matrix & Futurebound Ft. Max Marshall - "Control" (#7)
Fuse ODG - "Million Pound Girl (Badder Than Bad)" (#5)
Matrix & Futurebound- "Don't Look Back (Matrix & Futurebound song)" (#38)
Fuse ODG ft Sean Paul- "Dangerous Love" (#3)
Sigma - "Nobody to Love" (#1)
Sigma ft Paloma Faith- "Changing" ((#1)
Releases (A&R Consultancy/Management)
Taio Cruz- Departure
Jay Sean- My Own Way
N Dubz- Uncle B (AATW Records)
Chipmunk- I Am Chipmunk (Columbia Records)
Ramzi- Chapter One (2TE/ EMI Arabia)
Jazmine Sullivan- Fearless (Sony)
Ginuwine- A Mans Thoughts (Kedar Entertainment)
Mz Bratt- Who Do You Think You Are (AATW Records)
Rudimental- Sexy Sexy
Mr M- Dash Down
Lucky Charmes ft Perry Mystique- Get Outta That Corner (AATW Records)
Dj Cameo- Ayia Napa Reunion 2010
Perry Mystique- Buildin' Bridges
Rudimental- Feel the Love
Preeya Kalidas- Love Between Us
Luke Bingham- Shut It Down
Baby Blue (rapper)- Target
Luke Bingham- Gemini
TS7 Ft. Taylor Fowlis- Heartlight (Polygon)
Matrix & Futurebound ft. Baby Blue- Magnetic Eyes
Stylo G- "Soundbwoy"
Fuse ODG - "Antenna"
Fuse ODG- "Azonto"
Stylo G- Badd
Baby Blue- Bump
Matrix & Futurebound Ft. Max Marshall- Control (Matrix & Futurebound song)
Sigma ft. Doctor- Rudeboy
Fuse ODG- Million Pound Girl (Badder Than Bad)
Sigma Cashtastic- Alarm Clock EP
Stylo G - Move Back Sigma - "Rudeboy (Sigma song)"
Matrix & Futurebound Ft. Max Marshall - "Control"
Fuse ODG - "Million Pound Girl (Badder Than Bad)"
Sigma - "Nobody to Love"
Lethal Bizzle ft Cherri V- The Drop Matrix & Futurebound- Don't Look Back (Matrix & Futurebound song)
Fuse ODG ft Sean Paul- "Dangerous Love"
Ferrek Dawn and Redondo- Love Too Deep
Lethal Bizzle ft Tempa T and JME- Rari Work Out
Sigma ft Paloma Faith- "Changing"
- "Talent Management | A&R Consultancy | Marketing Consultancy". 2-Tone Entertainment. Retrieved 2013-03-03.
- "In The City panel details announced". Music Week. 2005-09-23. Retrieved 2013-03-03.
- "Past winners 2004". Urban Music Awards. Retrieved 2013-03-03.
- [dead link]
- "Dubai ChronicleRamzi launching new album in Dubai". Dubaichronicle.com. 2011-05-11. Retrieved 2013-03-03.
- "iTunes - Music - Ayia Napa Reunion 2010 (Mixed by DJ Cameo) by DJ Cameo". Itunes.apple.com. 2010-10-10. Retrieved 2013-03-03.
- "DJ Cameo Presents Ayia Napa Reunion 2010". Ministry of Sound. 2010-10-10. Retrieved 2013-03-03.
- "BBC Radio 1Xtra - MistaJam, The 200th Jam Hot Record of the Week". Bbc.co.uk. 2012-01-16. Retrieved 2013-03-03.
- "Lucky Charmes ft. Perry Mystique - Get Outta That Corner". YouTube. 2011-11-25. Retrieved 2013-03-03.
- "Baby Blue | District 6 | Music Publishing". District 6. Retrieved 2013-03-03.
- "Piers Agget (Rudimental) | District 6 | Music Publishing". District 6. Retrieved 2013-03-03.
- "BBC Radio 1 - Nihal, Preeya Kalidas, DaVinche & TazZz All Live On The Show". Bbc.co.uk. 2012-03-14. Retrieved 2013-03-03.
- "Jay Sean and Preeya Kalidas win at UK Asian Music Awards". Music Week. 2011-03-14. Retrieved 2013-03-03.
- "iTunes - Music - Cross My Heart (ft. Preeya Kalidas) by Skepta". Itunes.apple.com. 2010-10-17. Retrieved 2013-03-03.
- Sarah Bull (2011-12-22). "TOWIE's Lauren Pope shows off her gleaming new veneers at Christmas party | Mail Online". Dailymail.co.uk. Retrieved 2014-07-13.
- Matilda Egere-Cooper (2011-12-22). "SB.TV Xmas party, Koko, London - Reviews - Music". The Independent. Retrieved 2014-07-13.
- "The MOBO Tour 2012". Connexionslive.com. Retrieved 2014-07-13.
- "iTunes - Music - Heartlight (Polygon) feat. Taylor Fowlis] Remixes] - EP by TS7". Itunes.apple.com. 2013-02-17. Retrieved 2014-07-13.
- "Stylo G unveils first single on 3 Beat Records - 'Soundbwoy'". Pressparty. Retrieved 2014-07-13.
- "2013-06-08 Top 40 Official Singles Chart UK Archive". Official Charts. 2013-06-08. Retrieved 2014-07-13.
- "2013-06-15 Top 40 Official Singles Chart UK Archive". Official Charts. 2013-06-15. Retrieved 2014-07-13.
- "Interview: Mobo Nominee Afrobeats Superstar Fuse Odg | Mobo Awards". Mobo.com. Retrieved 2014-07-13.
- "Winner Of 'Best African Act' Fuse ODG Wows MOBO Fans With 'Million Po | MOBO Awards". Mobo.com. Retrieved 2014-07-13.
- "iTunes - Music - Rudeboy (feat. Doctor) - Single by Sigma". Itunes.apple.com. 2013-12-15. Retrieved 2014-07-13.
- Rudeboy (Sigma song)
- Nobody to Love