2000 International League season
The 2000 International League season took place from April to September 2000.
- Buffalo Bisons - 678,356
- Charlotte Knights - 338,928
- Columbus Clippers - 458,806
- Durham Bulls - 483,843
- Indianapolis Indians - 672,209
- Louisville Bats - 685,863
- Norfolk Tides - 479,741
- Ottawa Lynx - 135,683
- Pawtucket Red Sox - 585,107
- Richmond Braves - 451,479
- Rochester Red Wings - 459,494
- Scranton/Wilkes-Barre Red Barons - 470,974
- Syracuse Chiefs - 402,450
- Toledo Mud Hens - 298,564
North Division Champion Buffalo (86-59) faced Illinois Wild Card Champion Scranton (85-60). Winner: Scranton
South Division Champion Durham (81-62) faced West Division Champion Indianapolis (81-63). Winner: Indianapolis
The Indianapolis Indians defeated the Scranton Wilkes-Barre Red Barons.
Indianapolis won the series 3 games to one. This would be the last World Series held until 2006 when the two league agreed on a one game playoff to determine the Triple A Champion.
|This article relating to a baseball season is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|