2001: Live in Las Vegas
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (November 2012)|
|2001: Live in Las Vegas|
|Live album by The Monkees|
2001: Live in Las Vegas is a CD live set by the Monkees recorded during their successful "Monkeemania Returns Tour" (2001–2002). A companion DVD was released as well. The concert was recorded at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada in March 2001.
- "Last Train to Clarksville"
- "A Little Bit Me, A Little Bit You"
- "Randy Scouse Git"
- "Your Auntie Grizelda"
- "Goin' Down"
- "Oliver! Medley: Consider Yourself, I'd Do Anything, Who Will Buy?"
- "Since I Fell For You"
- "Is You Is Or Is You Ain't My Baby?"
- "(Your Love Keeps Lifting Me) Higher and Higher"
- "Bach: Two Part Intervention in F"
- "I'm a Believer"
- "Papa's Gene's Blues"
- "That Was Then, This Is Now"
- "Porpoise Song"/"Listen to the Band"
- "Daydream Believer"
- "(I'm Not Your) Steppin' Stone"
- "Pleasant Valley Sunday"
- Micky Dolenz: vocals, guitar, drums, tympani
- Davy Jones: vocals, guitar, percussion
- Peter Tork: vocals, guitars, keyboard, banjo
- Jerry Renino: musical director, bass, vocals
- Dave Alexander: keyboards, vocals
- Wayne Avers: guitars, vocals
- Aviva Maloney: saxophones, flute, keyboards, vocals
- Sandy Gennaro: drums, percussion
- Eric Biondo: trumpet
- Sam Albright: saxophone
- Gregory Briggler: trombone