2002–04 European Nations Cup Second Division
The 2002-2004 European Nations Cup was the fourth edition of the newly reformed European Championship for tier 2 & 3 Rugby Union Nations. This was the second two year cycled championship, the first to be planned from the start.
For the second division. the team was divided in two Pool . The winner of Pool "A" gain the promotion to 2004–2006 European Nations Cup First Division. There were no relegation, due the 2007 Rugby World Cup – Europe qualification
The highest level was the Pool "A", with five teams:
- Netherlands relegated from first division at the end of previous edition.
- Poland runner-up of the second round of qualification RWC 2003 valid also ad Second ivision tournament.
- Ukraine second in pool A of the same tournament.
- Germany second in pool B of the same tournament.
- Sweden third in his pool of the same tournament and with better ranking respect the third of other group.
First Season (2002-3)
Second Season (2003-2004)
The lowest Level was the Pool "B", with five teams:
- Croatia third in his pool of the second round of qualification RWC 2003
- Switzerland fourth in pool A of the same tournament.
- Denmark fourth in pool B of the same tournament.
- Belgium fifth in his pool of the same tournament and with better ranking respect the fifth of other group.
- Slovenia winner of the 2001-02 Third division
First Season (2002-03)
Second Season (2003-04)
- 2003–2004 European Nations Cup First Division
- 2002–2003 European Nations Cup Third Division
- 2003-2004 European Nations Cup Third Division