2003 in Taiwan
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|See also:||Other events of 2003
List of years in the Republic of China
Timeline of Chinese history
2003 in China
Events in the year 2003 in the Taiwan (Republic of China).
- 1 July - The establishment of Hakka TV.
- 27 October - The establishment of Cathay United Bank after the merging of United World Chinese Commercial Bank and Cathay Commercial Bank.
- List of Chinese films of 2003
- List of Taiwanese dramas from 2000 to 2010
- 2003 timeline in Taiwan Futures Exchange
- TVBS is renamed in 2003
Events with dates not present in the "Events" section
- In 2003, Taiwan proposed a bill to legalize same-sex marriage.
- The Rose (TV series) was released in 2003.
- Education in Taiwan's National education budget was NT$ 608.6 billion in 2003.
- Taiwan Tabloid Sensation Next Media Re-Creates the News | Magazine | WIRED
- Monthly Global Tropical Cyclone Summary June 2003
- Philippine Sugar Millers Association, Inc.
- Gay Pride in Taiwan
- Taiwan Activists Push For Same-Sex Marriage Bill - The New York Times
- The Rose - GoodDrama.net