2004 in Singapore
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (January 2015)|
- 20 April – A section of Nicoll Highway collapses, killing 4 people.
- 19 May – 1st Lieutenant Brandon Loo of the Republic of Singapore Air Force was killed when his F-16 jet crashed while on training from the Luke Air Force Base in Arizona.
- 1 June – Security guards were patrolled and deployed in MRT stations.
- 4 June – Hippo City Sightseeing bus in Singapore started operations.
- 1 August – There were automatic updating of bus services over the fare stages.
- 12 August – Lee Hsien Loong becomes the third Prime Minister.
- 1 December – LTA completes the Punggol LRT services and opens for running.
- 31 December - MediaCorp and Singapore Press Holdings (SPH) announced that their merger is legally complete, creating the new holding company MediaCorp TV.
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (July 2010)|