2005 Sunfeast Open
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|2005 Sunfeast Open|
|Date:||19 - 25 September 2005|
|Anastasia Myskina / Elena Likhovtseva|
The 2005 Sunfeast Open was the first edition of the WTA tennis tournament Sunfeast Open held in Kolkata, West Bengal, India for women's professional tennis from 19–25 September 2005. The prize money was US$ 175,000.
Main article: 2005 Sunfeast Open – Singles
Main article: 2005 Sunfeast Open – Doubles
- Elena Likhovtseva (RUS) / Anastasia Myskina (RUS) defeated Neha Uberoi (IND) / Shikha Uberoi (IND) 6–1, 6–0
- The following players were seeded
|4||ITA||Maria Elena Camerin|
|5||ITA||Antonella Serra Zanetti|
|6||ESP||Laura Pous Tió|
Main article: 2005 Sunfeast Open – Singles Qualifying
- The following players received entry from the Qualifying Draw.
- The following players received wildcards into the Main Draw.
- Tennis Datenbank. "Results Sunfeast Open 2005". Retrieved 20 May 2011.