2007 Challenge Cup Final
The 2007 Carnegie Challenge Cup featured teams from across Europe including England, Scotland, Wales, France and Russia. The final was played by the holders St Helens and Catalans Dragons at the new Wembley Stadium on 25 August 2007. The Dragons were the first French club ever to take part in the competition's final. After a competitive game, St Helens won the competition with a 30 - 8 victory.
CATALANS: Clint Greenshields; Murphy, Wilson, Raguin, Khattabi; Adam Mogg, Stacey Jones (c); Guisset, Quigley, Chan, Croker, Gossard, Mounis. Subs: Casty, Ferriol, Duport, Kane Bentley. Coach: Mick Potter
ST HELENS: Paul Wellens; Gardner, Matt Gidley, Talau, Meli; Leon Pryce, Sean Long; Fozzard, Keiron Cunningham, Cayless, Gilmour, Bennett, Wilkin. Subs: Roby, Graham, Clough, Fa'asavalu. Coach: Daniel Anderson
|August 25, 2007||St Helens||30 - 8||Catalans Dragons||Wembley Stadium, London
Referee/s: Ashley Klien
|Try: Roby 33'
Gardner (2) 40' and 78'
Goal: Long (5)
|(Report)||Try: Khattabi 35'
2006 Challenge Cup Final
|2007 Challenge Cup Final
2008 Challenge Cup Final
See also 
- "Big Mal welcomes the squad". Saints. 2007-08-23. Archived from the original on 28 August 2007. Retrieved 2007-08-25.
- "Quins RL introduce Johns to Wembley Stadium". Quins. 2007-08-22. Archived from the original on 28 September 2007. Retrieved 2007-08-25.
- "Joe Lydon - Wembley". Quins. 2007-08-24. Archived from the original on 30 September 2007. Retrieved 2007-08-25.
- "Why I will miss being on parade". Yorkshire Post. 2007-08-24. Archived from the original on 28 September 2007. Retrieved 2007-08-25.
- "Sir Steve Redgrave to be guest of honour at Cup Final". SportFocus. 2007-08-13. Retrieved 2007-08-25.
- "Sir Steve to honour Challenge Cup winners". St Helens Today. 2007-08-13. Archived from the original on 27 September 2007. Retrieved 2007-08-25.
- Bott, Richard (25 August 2007). "Red-hot Saints enjoy their day in the sun as Wellens shows the way". Daily Mail (UK: Associated Newspapers Ltd). Retrieved 18 October 2010.
- Dilger, Simon (25 August 2007). "Saints 'overwhelmed' at win". Sky Sports (UK: BSkyB). Retrieved 18 October 2010.
|This rugby league competition article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|