2007 in the Philippines details events of note that happened in the Philippines in the year 2007.
Glorietta 2 Mall Bombing Map
- February 4 - Golf: Frankie Miñoza wins the 2007 Philippine Open at the Wack Wack Golf and Country Club.
- February 21 - Basketball: The International Basketball Federation lifts the national team's suspension as it recognizes the new basketball federation.
- February 24 - Basketball: Barangay Ginebra Kings defeated the San Miguel Beermen in the Philippine Cup Finals.
- April 15 - Boxing: Manny Pacquiao knocked out Jorge Solis on the eighth round to retain the WBC International Superfeatherweight championship at the Alamodome, San Antonio, Texas.
- July 7 - Boxing: In a pair of world championship bouts, Florante Condes beats IBF minimumweight champion Muhammad Rachman in a bout a Jakarta and Nonito Donaire beat the IBF flyweight champion Vic Darchinyan in Bridgeport, Connecticut, United States to become only the two current Filipino world champions.
- July 20 - Basketball: The Alaska Aces defeated the Talk N Text Phone Pals to win their 12th Philippine Basketball Association championship in the 2007 PBA Fiesta Conference.
- August 11 - Boxing: Gerry Peñalosa knocked out Jhonny González of Mexico to win the WBO Bantamweight Championship at the ARCO Arena, Sacramento, California.
- August 18 - Baseball: Players from Makati City were beaten by players from Pearl City, Hawaii to lose in the Junior League World Series at Taylor, Michigan.
- October 6 - Boxing: Manny Pacquiao defeats Mexican Marco Antonio Barrera via unanimous decision at the Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino, Las Vegas to retain the WBC international super featherweight title.
- October 7 - Collegiate Basketball: Basketball team De La Salle Green Archers swept the UE Red Warriors 2-0 in their final series to win their seventh men's title in the UAAP.
- September 29 - Collegiate Basketball: The De La Salle Junior Archers and the Ateneo Lady Eagles won their respective divisional championships against the Ateneo Blue Eaglets and the UP Lady Maroons.
Entertainment and culture
- November 11 - Miss Earth 2007 beauty pageant was hosted by the Philippines at the University of the Philippines Theater in Quezon City. Miss Canada won the pageant.
The celebration of the holidays may be moved due to President Arroyos "holiday economics" policy.
Holidays in italics are "special days", while those in regular type are "regular holidays".
In addition, several other places observe local holidays, such as the foundation of their town. These are also "special days."
- January 13 - Gido Babilonia, basketball player (born 1966)
- January 15 - Pura Santillan-Castrence, writer and diplomat (born 1905)
- January 16 - Jainal Antel Sali, Jr., Abu Sayyaf leader (born 1964)
- January 16 - Lee Aguinaldo, abstract painter (born 1933)
- January 24 - Jose R. Velasco, physiologist and National Scientist (born 1916)
- February 18 - Vicente Ericta, retired Supreme Court Associate Justice (born 1915)
- February 19 - Antonio Serapio, Congressman from Valenzuela City (born 1937)
- March 16 - Joey Gosiengfiao, film director (born 1941)
- March 17 - Antonio M. Martinez, retired Supreme Court Associate Justice (born 1929)
- March 24 - Jun Bernardino, former Philippine Basketball Association commissioner (born 1947)
- April 3 - Gloria T. Aragon, first woman director of PGH (born 1918)
- April 7 - Ogie Juliano, theater director (born 1961)
- April 13 - Salvador J. Valdez, Jr., retired Court of Appeals Justice (born 1936)
- April 13 - Nicanor Yñiguez, last Speaker of the Regular Batasang Pambansa during Marcos administration (born 1915)
- April 28 - Julian Resuello, 54, former San Carlos, Pangasinan mayor (born 1952)
- May 17 - Cesar "Kuya Cesar" Nucum, radio broadcaster (born 1938)
- May 18 - Yoyoy Villame, singer and comedian (born 1938)
- June 2 - Paulo Campos, physician and National Scientist (born 1921)
- June 16 - Leonardo Perez, former Senator and COMELEC Chairman (born 1925)
- July 13 - Fredegusto "F.G." David, psychologist (born 1938)
- July 17 - Geronimo Velasco, Minister of Energy during Marcos administration (born 1927)
- July 21 - Jesus Sison, Press Secretary during Ramos administration (born 1931)
- August 9 - Pete Roa, television host (born 1940)
- August 27 - Ramon Zamora, actor (born 1935)
- August 29 - Nenita Cortes-Daluz, radio journalist and politician (born 1939)
- October 24 - Mita Pardo de Tavera, former DSWD Secretary during Aquino administration (born 1920)
- November 8 - Dulce Quintans-Saguisag, former DSWD Secretary during Estrada administration and wife of ex-Senator Rene Saguisag (born 1943)
- November 13 - Wahab Akbar, Congressman from Basilan (born 1960)
- November 15 - Emoy Gorgonia, former TV host "Tukaan" (born 1962)
- November 16 - Ross Rival a.k.a. Rosauro Salvador, action film actor and father of actress Maja Salvador (born 1945)
- November 18 - Sedfrey Ordoñez, former Secretary of Justice during Aquino administration (born 1921)
- December 5 - Rene Villanueva, creator and head writer of Batibot (born 1954)
- December 15 - Ace Vergel, film actor (born 1952)
- December 16 - Ernest Santiago, fashion designer (born 1939)
- December 22 - Adrian Cristobal, writer and columnist (born 1932)