2008 Davis Cup Europe/Africa Zone
The Europe/Africa Zone is one of three zones of regional Davis Cup competition in 2008.
|2nd round play-offs
|1st round play-offs
|bye||Dubrovnik, Croatia (indoor hard)|
|Montecatini, Italy (clay)||bye|
|bye||Skopje, Macedonia (clay)|
|Latvia||Skopje, Macedonia (indoor clay)||Macedonia||1|
|Kreuzlingen, Switzerland (indoor hard)|
|Minsk, Belarus (hard)||Poland||1||Minsk, Belarus (indoor carpet)|
|Minsk, Belarus (hard)||3||Belarus|
|Georgia||Bratislava, Slovakia (indoor clay)|
|Latvia and Georgia
relegated to Group II in 2009.
|Croatia, Netherlands, Switzerland, and Slovakia
advance to World Group Play-off.
- Venue: Tennis Club Lokomotiv, Plovdiv, Bulgaria (clay)
- Date: 9–13 April
- Withdrawn: Botswana and Nigeria
|5||Ivory Coast (1-4)||0-3||0-3||0-3||0-3||2-1|
- Bulgaria and Montenegro promoted to Group II in 2009.
- Côte d'Ivoire and Zimbabwe relegated to Group IV in 2009.
Scores in italics carried over from pools.
Note: Tie between Bosnia & Herzegovina, Lithuania, and Estonia (Pool B) broken on number of rubbers won. Tie between Andorra, Armenia, and Ghana (6th-8th) broken on number of rubbers won.
- Moldova and Lithuania promoted to Group II for 2009.
- Armenia and Ghana relegated to Group IV for 2009.
- Venue: Master Class Tennis and Fitness Club, Yerevan, Armenia (clay)
- Date: Week commencing 28 April
- Withdrawn: Libya, Malta, and Mauritius
|3||San Marino (1-2)||1-2||1-2||3-0|
- Iceland, Namibia, San Marino, and Rwanda promoted to Group III for 2009.