2008 Spanish Formula Three season
|2008 Spanish Formula Three season|
The 2008 Spanish Formula Three season was the 8th Spanish Formula Three Championship season. It commenced on May 3, 2008 and ended on November 2. The Spanish driver Germán Sánchez was crowned champion, two points ahead of runner-up Nelson Panciatici, who was driving an older 'B-class' car. The titles was decided in favour of Sánchez and Natacha Gachnang after the resolution of various claims. Panciatici was desqualified for using duct tape on the wings of the car, a commun technique in this championship, and does not influence the behavior of the vehicle or guarantee any improvemt, as stated by a press release from Hache Team.
Teams and drivers
- All cars are powered by Fiat engines. Guest drivers in italics.
- Points are awarded as follows:
- The starting grid of the second race will be based on the results of the first race, but the order of the first six classified may be changed.
Bold – Pole
|1||Campos F3 Racing||134|
|2||GTA Motor Competición||90|
|3||Q8 Oils Hache Team||68|
|Novo Team ECA||0|
|Sammy & Zoy||0|
|Victoria Racing Team Sur||0|
- "German Sanchez, Spanish Champion at the expense of resolution of appeal". gtsport.es (GT SPORT). 2008-11-02. Archived from the original on 2009-09-30. Retrieved 2009-09-27.
- "El campeón de España de Fórmula 3 se decidirá en los despachos". marca.com (in Spanish) (MARCA). 2008-11-01. Archived from the original on 2009-09-30. Retrieved 2009-09-27.
- "La F-3 española rinde visita a Spa-Francorchamps". gtsport.es (in Spanish) (GT SPORT). 2008-05-28. Retrieved 2008-06-02.