2009 World Junior Ice Hockey Championships – Division II
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2009)|
The 2009 IIHF World U20 Championship Division II took place between December 15 and December 21, 2008 in Miercurea-Ciuc, Romania and between January 10 to January 15 in Logroño, Spain. Teams are divided into two groups, with Group A playing in Romania, and Group B playing in Spain. The winner of each group will be promoted to Division I for the 2010 IIHF World U20 Championship, while the last place teams in each group were saved from relegation to Division III for the 2010 IIHF World U20 Championship due to 2009's Division III tournament being cancelled.
- Note: China, though demoted in 2008, took New Zealand's place in this tournament because of financing issues with the team's travel.
- 2009 World Junior Ice Hockey Championships
- 2009 World Junior Ice Hockey Championships - Division I
- 2009 World Junior Ice Hockey Championships – Division II
- 2009 World Junior Ice Hockey Championships - Division III