|Goals scored||436 (3.3 per match)|
|Biggest home win||Breiðablik 5–0 Valur
|Biggest away win||Haukar 0–5 Stjarnan
|Highest scoring||FH 5–3 Keflavík
|Longest winning run||6 games by 2 teams
(22 August–25 September)
(25 July–26 August)
|Longest unbeaten run||KR (8 games)
(4 July–26 August)
|Longest winless run||Haukar (16 games)
(11 May–16 August)
|Longest losing run||6 games by 2 teams
(11 May–6 June)
(31 May–5 July)
The 2010 season of Úrvalsdeild was the 99th season of top-tier football in Iceland. It was also known as Pepsideild for sponsoring reasons. It began on 10 May 2010 and ended on 25 September 2010. Breiðablik won their first title, winning the championship on goal difference. Newly promoted sides Haukar and Selfoss were relegated back to 1. deild.
Teams and venues
||Qualification or relegation
|1||Breiðablik (C)||22||13||5||4||47||23||+24||44||2011–12 UEFA Champions League Second qualifying round|
|2||FH||22||13||5||4||48||31||+17||44||2011–12 UEFA Europa League Second qualifying round 1|
|3||ÍBV||22||13||3||6||36||27||+9||42||2011–12 UEFA Europa League First qualifying round|
|11||Haukar (R)||22||4||8||10||29||45||−16||20||Relegation to the 1. deild karla|
Source: ksi.is (Icelandic)
Rules for classification: 1) points; 2) goal difference; 3) number of goals scored.
1FH, winners of the 2010 VISA-bikar competition, will qualify for the second qualifying round of the UEFA Europa League.
(C) = Champion; (R) = Relegated; (P) = Promoted; (E) = Eliminated; (O) = Play-off winner; (A) = Advances to a further round.
Only applicable when the season is not finished:
(Q) = Qualified to the phase of tournament indicated; (TQ) = Qualified to tournament, but not yet to the particular phase indicated; (RQ) = Qualified to the relegation tournament indicated; (DQ) = Disqualified from tournament.
Each team play every opponent once home and away for a total of 22 matches.
|Home \ Away||BRE||FRA||FYL||GRI||FH||HAU||ÍBV||KEF||KR||SEL||STJ||VAL|
- 14 goals
- 13 goals
- 12 goals
- Kristinn Steindórsson (Breiðablik)
- 10 goals
- 9 goals
- 8 goals
- Ívar Björnsson (Fram Reykjavík)
- Kjartan Henry Finnbogason (KR Reykjavík)
- Arnar Gunnlaugsson (Haukar)
- Albert Brynjar Ingason (Fylkir)
- Almarr Ormarsson (Fram Reykjavík)
Source ksi.is (Icelandic)
As chosen by Úrvalsdeild players in 2010.
- Player of the year: Alfreð Finnbogason (Breiðablik)
- Young player of the year: Kristinn Steindórsson (Breiðablik)
- Manager of the year: Ólafur Helgi Kristjánsson (Breiðablik)
- Referee of the year: Gunnar Jarl Jónsson
- Fair play team of the year: Breiðablik
- Fair play player of the year: Fjalar Þorgeirsson
- Supporters of the year: Selfoss
Team of the Year
- Goalkeeper: Ingvar Þór Kale (Breiðablik)
- Defence: Kristinn Jónsson, Elfar Freyr Helgason (both Breiðablik), Jón Guðni Fjóluson (Fram Reykjavík), James Hurst (ÍBV Vestmannaeyjar)
- Midfield: Ólafur Páll Snorrason (FH), Kristinn Steindórsson, Jökull Elísabetarson (both Breiðablik), Baldur Sigurðsson (KR Reykjavík)
- Attack: Alfreð Finnbogason (Breiðablik), Atli Viðar Björnsson (FH)
- Official website (Icelandic)