2010 PGA Tour
The 2010 PGA Tour season ran from January 7 to November 14. The season consisted of 46 official money events. This included four major championships and three World Golf Championships, which are also sanctioned by the European Tour.
The following table lists the main season events for 2010. "Date" is the ending date of each event. The numbers in parentheses after the winners' names are the number of wins they had on tour up to and including that event.
- The tournament was scheduled to end on January 24, but the final round was pushed back to the following day due to Thursday's play being washed out by heavy rains.
- The tournament was scheduled to end on March 14, but the final round was pushed back to the following day due to Thursday's play being washed out by heavy rains.
- The tournament was scheduled to end on March 28, but play was suspended during that day's final round due to heavy rains, resuming on the following day.
- The Ryder Cup was scheduled to end on October 3, but heavy rains pushed the matches into Monday.
This shows the money leaders for the 2010 PGA Tour season. These figures do not include FedEx Cup bonus money.
|Rank||Player||Country||Events||Prize money ($)|
|1||Matt Kuchar||United States||26||4,910,477|
|2||Jim Furyk||United States||21||4,809,622|
|3||Ernie Els||South Africa||20||4,558,861|
|4||Dustin Johnson||United States||23||4,473,122|
|5||Steve Stricker||United States||19||4,190,235|
|6||Phil Mickelson||United States||20||3,821,733|
|10||Hunter Mahan||United States||25||3,574,550|
There is a full list on the PGA Tour's website here.
Notes and references
- Each tournament is allocated a certain number of Official World Golf Rankings points for its champion, and points for lower finishes are based on a sliding scale. The major championships and the Players Championship have fixed allocations, but the points of the other tournaments depend on the strength of the field so they are not available in advance.