2010 in Argentina
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Events from the year 2010 in Argentina
- 19–21 March – Rally Argentina
- 25 May – Argentina Bicentennial
- 5–21 June – IRB Junior World Championship
- 3–5 December – FIA GT1 San Luis round
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (June 2012)|
- 18 February – Ariel Ramírez, composer, pianist and music director
- 30 August – Francisco Varallo, football forward
- 20 October – Mariano Ferreyra, political activist is killed during a confrontation against rail union leaders.
- 27 October – Néstor Kirchner, former President of Argentina
- Argentina at the 2010 Summer Youth Olympics
- List of Argentine films of 2010
- 2010 TC 2000 season
- Argentina at the 2010 Winter Olympics
- Argentina at the 2010 Winter Paralympics
- Mendelevich, Pablo (2010). El Final (in Spanish). Buenos Aires: Ediciones B. pp. 283–292. ISBN 978-987-627-166-0.
- Adam Bernstein (21 February 2010). "Ariel Ramirez dies; Argentine composer wrote 'Misa Criolla'". The Washington Post. Retrieved 21 February 2010.
- "Football glory Francisco Varallo dies at age 100". Buenos Aires Herald. Retrieved 31 August 2010.
- Barrionuevo, Alexei (27 October 2010). "Argentine Ex-Leader Dies; Political Impact Is Murky". The New York Times. Retrieved 7 June 2012.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to 2010 in Argentina.|
|This article about the history of Argentina is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|