2010s in fashion
The 2010s ("twenty-tens") have thus far been defined by a revival of austerity era period pieces, 1980s neon colors, and from late 2012 onwards, unisex early 1990s styles influenced by grunge and skater fashions.
In the early 2010s, many mid and late late 2000s fashions remained popular in Europe, the United States, Latin America, Australasia and East Asia, especially the indie pop look which largely drew upon elements of 1970s garage rock and contemporary alternative fashion.
The leading European designers of the early 2010s included Nicolas Ghesquière, Miuccia Prada, Frida Giannini, Marc Jacobs, Phoebe Philo and Karl Lagerfeld. Top models include Lara Stone, Karlie Kloss, Joan Smalls, Natasha Poly, Liu Wen, Anja Rubik, Freja Beha Erichsen, Mariacarla Boscono, Mary Wu, Saskia de Brauw and Cara Delevingne.
- 1 Women's clothing
- 2 Men's clothing
- 3 Youth fashion
- 4 2010s beauty trends
- 5 Gallery
- 6 See also
- 7 Notes
- 8 References
Early 2010s (2010–2013)
- The early 2010s saw many recycled fashions from the 1950s, 1970s and 1980s as designers from stores like Topshop replicated original vintage clothing. In the United States, it was popular to wear designer brands like Gucci, Chanel, and Versace, neon colors such as pink, green, teal, black, purple, and yellow.
- Popular tops for American, British and Australian women aged 20–50 included tunics, 1980s style baseball jackets, oversized cardigans, western shirts, 2fer and layered shirts and tees, dresses and shirts worn with belts, Perfecto motorcycle jackets customized with studs, floral camisoles worn with matching boyshorts, and sundresses. European women wear sparkly dresses, baggy one-size-fits-all Empire line skirts, blouses and dresses, and lace, figure-hugging white organza maxi dresses inspired by Pippa Middleton.
- From 2010 to 2013 many late 2000s fashion trends remained popular in Europe, the United States, East Asia, and Latin America, with pant styles such as acid wash skinny jeans, "trouser-dresses", romper suits, preppy colored jeans, colored skinny jeans, ankle pants, and ankle colored jeans. Due to the poor economy in the early years, the midi skirt and the maxi skirt were the most common skirt and dress styles, with the hemline standards being the longest they had been since The Great Depression.
Return of Anti-Fashion
- In 2013, the early 1990s inspired anti-fashion had made a comeback in the UK, USA, and Australasia among women aged 18–30. Popular upper apparel includes ugly sweaters, khaki superdry trenchcoats, T-shirts with blazers, plaid, oversized flannel shirts worn or tied around the waist, oversized T-shirts, padded gilets, and crew neck sweaters. Crop tops were also reintroduced, but they didn't prove popular in stores. In the UK and the US, popular bottom apparel includes skinny jeans, leggings, parachute pants, railroad stripe pants or skirts, boyfriend jeans, and high-waisted shorts.
- Desirable footwear included rain boots, flat sandals, stilettos, Keds, TOMS Shoes, Chucks, Sperry top-siders boat shoes, flat knee high riding boots, Uggs, Hunter brand rain boots, Ballerina flats, cavalier boots, gladiator sandals, combat boots, Doc Martens, and The Timberland Company hiking boots.
Mid 2010s (2014-present)
- By the mid 2010s neon colors were out of style in Europe, America and Australasia, and they were replaced by black, white, various shades of gray, and charcoal. Black and white (sometimes red) Polka dot blouses and dresses underwent a revival in China and North Korea in addition to chunky 90s inspired platform heels.
- Monochromatic black and white clothing trends of 2014 and early 2015 included lace dresses, lace blouses, jackets and dresses with peter pan collars, blazers, tuxedo jackets (often having contrasting black velvet or satin lapels), crop tops, oversized coats, striped culottes, loose Capri pants, patent leather gladiator sandals, romper suits, puffer jackets and vests, knee-length skirts, pencil skirts, black and white printed leggings, and cuffed boyfriend jeans. Denim declined in popularity in the US, with black or grey yoga pants and leggings replacing them.
- Many fashion trends from the early years of the decade remained relevant as far as 2015. This included skinny jeans, tunics, midi and maxi skirts, motorcycle jackets, western shirts, patterned and solid colored tights, overalls, jogger pants, flat boots, stiletto shoes , high waisted short shorts, Nike Tempo shorts, pastel and neon colored shorts, ballet flats, and combat boots.
- Loom bands, bracelets woven from brightly colored rubber bands, were seen as both a global fashion statement and a children's fad.
Early 2010s (2010–2013)
- Neon colors and elaborate T-shirts were popular for much of the early 2010s, especially graphic print hoodies, novelty socks, red or blue skinny jeans, studded belts with large buckles, and Ed Hardy T-shirts embellished with rhinestones.
- Many styles from the late 2000s remained fashionable in Europe, Australasia, and the Americas, with brands such as Polo Ralph Lauren and J Crew being well favored. Popular tops for men aged 20–50 included shawl collar cardigans, V-neck T-shirts, acid wash denim work shirts, cable knit pullovers, Tartan flannel Western shirts with snap fastenings, grunge style padded tartan overshirts in red, navy blue or dark green, throwback basketball or baseball uniforms, denim jackets, Aloha shirts, car coats, 1930s style linen sportcoats, brown or black brogues, and black leather jackets like the Schott Perfecto motorcycle jacket.
- In the UK, Italy, and US, many men wear grey mohair or houndstooth office suits, usually with two-button fastening, a single vent, and narrow lapels inspired by the American TV show Mad Men, and Daniel Craig as James Bond.
- In the summer of 2012, early 1990s inspired fashion made a comeback in the UK among men. This included bright colored short shorts, jeans shorts with a stone wash or acid wash, shirts with Aztec patterns, Mayan patterns, camouflage prints or animal prints, flannel shirts, high top sneakers, snapback hats, and gaudy wristwatches.
- In America, the trend caught on in 2013. The Grunge look had made a comeback due to the influence of Steves Peeps, an American artist famous for designing the costumes of pop star Lady Gaga. Common upper items of clothing include bomber jackets, black leather jackets, crombie overcoats, padded tartan overshirts, crewneck sweatshirts, oversized flannel shirts, throwback basketball or baseball uniforms, and preppy Nantucket Reds.
- Men's accessories of the early 2010s included Doc Martens, The Timberland Company, combat boots, Converse All Stars, Sperry Top-Siders, Nike Elite crew socks, snapback hats inspired by artists like Mac Miller, brown Oxford shoes, and classic Nike trainers.
Mid 2010s (2014-present)
- In 2014, men's fashion was heavily influenced by the improving economy and fashion-conscious cities such as London, New York City, Paris, and Milan, as well as imitating elements of luxury fashion. Bright colors (especially the Ed Hardy shirts) went out of style in favor of black, white, beige, taupe, gray, and various shades of dark green. Clothing items included tailored sweatpants, jersey shirts, chunky hiking boots with thick soles, bomber jackets, leather jackets, denim jackets, thick oversized coats, double-breasted jackets and blazers, shorts riding above the knee (toward a 5" inseam, down from 15"), and jogger pants. Sales in floral print clothing designs for men more than doubled amongst fashion retailers between 2013 and 2014.
- A preppy style some men wear is a polo shirt, cargo shorts, Nike Elite crew socks, and Sperry Top-Siders.
- Common accessories include Ray-Ban wayfarer sunglasses, paisley scarfs, tortoise shell glasses, snake skin or plaited leather belts, flat caps, newsboy caps, trilbys, Fedoras, and pork pie hats.
- In Europe (especially the UK), slim fitting grey suits remained fashionable in the workplace throughout the early and mid 2010s, due to the popularity of TV shows like Boardwalk Empire, Mad Men, Hannibal, and Daniel Craig's portrayal of James Bond. By 2014, these were joined by suits made from mohair, houndstooth, Prince of Wales plaid cloth, or windowpane tweed, and the stripes on pinstripe suits became narrower and more closely spaced.
Indie and Hipster
- By the early 2010s, indie clothing had moved away from the bright colors and overt 1960s styling of the mid-2000s in favor of a more "grown up" intellectual look, with 1990s style earth-tones like grey, burgundy, brown, teal, and beige. Tweed jackets, skinny chino trousers, dress boots, 2fer and layered shirts and tees, cardigan sweaters, nerdy horn-rimmed glasses, and beanies replaced the  winklepickers, velvet jackets, Aviator sunglasses, and skinny ties typically worn by indie rock bands, although Western shirts, leather jackets and military dress uniforms remained popular.
- In the United Kingdom, vintage clothing, especially checked shirts sourced from thrift stores, and homemade jewellery, are popular among girls and boys alike.
- Drop crotch pants, designed by the Danish brand Hümor, became more and more popular in Europe amongst hipsters and hip hop fans, who replaced their skinny jeans and carpenter jeans with "old school but modern" style. In urban areas of the USA, like Manhattan, many male hipsters began wearing women's leggings paired with sweaters, thick wool socks, and boots.
- In some parts of the United States, in particular California, a mix of hip-hop, emo, scene, and indie fashion became common, especially skinny jeans, trucker hats, Nike shoes, mismatched neon green, fluorescent yellow, bright blue or hot pink socks worn with sneakers, 2fer and layered shirts, Vans, Levi's 501 jeans, Dickies shorts, pocket watches, flannel shirts, thin ties, Nike Elite crew socks guys and girls, Chucks, Keds, vintage tees, plain tees with contrasting edging, and Vans. Shirts and hoodies with messages such as "cool story bro" or the logos of music like Asking Alexandria, Blood on the Dance Floor and Bring Me the Horizon became popular among scene kids.
- By 2012, many scene kids had abandoned the cartoon print hoodies, skinny jeans and studded belts in favor of a more hardcore/skate punk look with wifebeaters, plain hoodies, combat boots, Vans, skinny jeans, and stretched earlobe piercings, except in parts of Latin America, like Fortaleza, where late-2000s scene and emo fashion remained common.
- During the early and mid 2010s, American preppy guys have moved away from the hip-hop influenced fashions of the early 2000s and begun to dress in a more classic 1950s Ivy League style with sweaters, Sperry Top-Sider boat shoes, Aran sweaters, cardigans, Oxford shirts, Cricket pullovers, wingtips, stripy polo shirts, hats like the fedora, khaki or pastel colored Vineyard Vines, Nantucket Reds, white or bright pastel color socks worn with sneakers and Sperry Top-Sider boat shoes, colored jeans, white Nike Elite crew socks, baseball jackets, khaki cargo shorts, and tapered chinos.
- Preppy girls and British Sloane Rangers wear flip flops, ballet flats, Keds, Sperry Top-Sider boat shoes, layered shirts and tees, capri pants, ankle length pants and colored jeans, opaque or footless tights, tweed cloth or plaid skirts, cotton shorts in pastel colors, Uggs, Hunter brand rain boots, leg warmers, white or pastel colored skinny jeans, railroad stripe blouses, knee socks, flat knee high riding boots, jeggings, capri or ankle length leggings worn with shorts, dresses and skirts, oversized sweaters, bike shorts with or without lace trim, 3/4 length sleeved shirts, tees and polos, Nike Tempo shorts, and sweatshirts bearing the name and crest of the school or college. In many schools with uniforms in colder weather students wear the school polo shirt underneath a school crew neck sweatshirt with the polos collar folded over the sweatshirt collar.
Skater and Sneakerhead Fashion
- Beginning in Spring 2012, members of the Skater subculture wore designer streetwear. Common apparel includes Snapback hats, Diamond Supply Co. apparel, T-shirts featuring the Santa Cruz Skateboards screaming hand, eyeball, Black Madonna, or Slasher cartoon character, The Hundreds T-shirts, Obey bar logo T-shirts and snapbacks, hoodies, tracksuits, Hollister T-shirts, Vans, Converse All Stars, Levi's jeans, Nike skate shoes and T-shirts, DGK, Adidas Skateboarding and Originals apparel and shoes, and LRG apparel.
- In America and China, an offshoot of the skater subculture, known as "sneakerheads", dress similarly, with Nike Air Jordans, Nike SBs, DC Spartans, Supra Sky-Tops, Vans, designer sportswear, True Religion jeans, backwards baseball caps, Skullcandy headphones, Aviator sunglasses, and Nixon watches.
- Hip hop fans wear tactical pants, Nike Air Jordans, Ralph Lauren Polo Boots, Obey and Diamond Supply Co. T-shirts and snapbacks, Hollister T-shirts, and goggle jackets. Retro 1980s fashions like snapbacks, skinny acid-wash jeans, baseball caps, baseball jackets, nylon tracksuits, varsity jackets, Vans, Chuck Taylors, rain boots, retro Nikes, Shell tube socks, leather jackets, Levis, Adidas and Nike apparel, gold chains, Ray Ban sunglasses, Air Jordans, and over-sized sweaters, and colors such as red, green, and yellow, made a comeback in the African American community due to the influence of drum and bass, rave music, and indie pop-inspired rappers. Independent brands have risen to popularity, as well as floral print items and tie-dye items. Button-down shirts are often worn fully buttoned.
- Fashion designers such as Riccardo Tisci and Rick Owens begin to gain a new popularity within hip hop, popularized by rappers such as Kanye West and A$AP Rocky. Such designers inspire a "darker" aesthetic involving monochromatic colour schemes (usually black or grey), extra-long shirts usually sporting over-sized neck openings and asymmetrical hems, skinny jeans that are worn with long inseams and an aggressive taper to cause bunching up or "stacks" near the ankle (a style heavily popularized and sported by Kanye) and high-top sneakers. Black boots, leather jackets, denim vests, bombers, monochrome sports jerseys, waxed jeans, black varsity jackets, tapered sweatpants, drop-crotch trousers, layering shorts over leggings and occasionally floral print are all popular trends within this style as well. Other notable rappers that sport this look include Kendrick Lamar, Danny Brown, and Pusha T.
Cholo and Chicano
- In Mexico during the early 2010s, many members of the cholo and lowrider subcultures combine hip-hop fashion with Western shirts, traditional charro jackets, Stetson hats, skinny jeans, and Cowboy boots with elongated toes. These 3 ft long "Mexican pointy boots," associated with Tribal-guarachero music are an extreme version of the '60s-inspired Winklepickers popular in mid-2000s Britain.
2010s beauty trends
Women's hairstyles in the early and mid 2010s have been fairly individualistic, although many women keep their hair traditionally long, straight, and wavy with a side parting. American women favored long, volumized and teased or curly hair, but most European women and girls continued to wear their hair straight, sometimes in retro styles such as the hime cut, bun or French braid inspired by the Hunger Games' Katniss Everdeen. Solid-colored hair is generally considered the most fashionable, although since 2012 it has become increasingly common to dye one's hair in an ombré style. It has also become increasingly fashionable for European, Asian and American women to cut their hair into shorter styles, such as the pixie cut, crop or bob cut.
Many African-American and Afro-Caribbean British women favor natural, Afro-textured hair in reaction to the damage caused by relaxers which were extremely popular in the 2000s, opting instead for natural products to style their hair.
In the early 2010s, men's 1930s, 1940s, and 1950s haircuts have undergone a revival, with many British professionals aged 18–30 wearing businessman's haircuts with side partings, quiffs or slicked back hair. These gradually replaced the longer surfer hair and Harry Styles haircuts popular among teenagers and young men since the mid 2000s. In America and the Middle East, the military haircut and buzzcut are relatively popular among balding men, or the side parted hair with some volume on the top.
For African-American men, mohawk variants of the Afro, 360 Waves and jheri curl are popular in the 2010s, as are shaved patterns or "steps" into variants of the buzzcut. The High Top Fade, often with a bleached blonde streak inspired by Wiz Khalifa, came back into style among African American youth on the West Coast.
In 2014, some men wore their hair in a type of topknot or "man bun" reminiscent of the samurai hairstyles in wuxia movies. This trend was popularised by celebrities including actor Orlando Bloom, Jared Leto, TOWIE's Joey Essex, and pop singers Harry Styles and Zayn Malik.
For young girls, tween and teen girls, and college girls the bangs and thin headband combination has remained popular. Braids, side ponytails, and a single chunky side braid are popular styles with longer hair. Side parting hair is popular, and ponytails are often worn when exercising or playing sports. The chin length bob cut, long hair with choppy side bangs, and straight middle parted longer hair are also popular styles in the US, UK, New Zealand and Australia.
In the UK, Middle East, and Australia during the early 2010s, a type of short mullet haircut with buzzed sides and bleached blond streaks became popular among male chavs, teenage Irish travellers, and urban youths of Iranian and Lebanese descent inspired by The Combination crime film. By 2012, a long undercut or mohawk-like haircut, in which only one side of the head is buzzed, became popular among circles of ravers, metalcore, and dubstep fans in the US, inspired by Skrillex. The emo style fringes also went out of fashion around the same time.
For boys, teen guys and college guys in The United States, Canada, Australasia, the UK and Korea, the layered short hair style, the buzzed short hairstyle which is blended from the sides to the top, and the Blowout (hairstyle) became popular during the mid 2010s due to continued interest in 1980s and 1990s fashion. Additionally the side swept bangs, the quiff, and the layered longer hair. of the late 2000s remain fashionable among American preppy guys.
Makeup and cosmetics
In Britain, the minimalist makeup, neon 1980s inspired colors, and smoky eye look of the late 2000s carried on as a trend in many parts of the country. In other areas, these went out of fashion as women sought to imitate the fake tan and thick "Scouse brow" popularized by Kate Middleton and the cast of The Only Way is Essex and Desperate Scousewives.
Continuing on from the 1990s and 2000s, body modifications remained popular among many teenagers and blue collar men and women in Britain, Japan, New Zealand and Australia. Old school tattoos were popularised by female celebrities like Kat Von Dee imitating the pinup girls of the 1950s, and by men like footballer David Beckham, pop star Harry Styles or Justin Bieber aspiring for the "tough guy" look. The earrings and tongue piercings that had gained mainstream acceptance in the late 2000s were joined by more extreme modifications such as stretched piercings, flesh tunnels, lip piercings, and nose piercings, despite the risk of hindering a teenager's career prospects.
In many western countries, the US, and Eastern Europe, the growing of a full beard became a popular trend amongst young males in the early-to-mid 2010s, with some suggesting this was due to the influence of the hipster subculture, the lumbersexual ideal, and the Movember campaign. An increase in facial hair transplants was reported in the United Kingdom in the first three years of the decade, and the trend approached what researchers predicted would be a 'peak' level of desirability.
Extreme body piercings, 2010.
Catsuits become more popularized since 2010.
Model in oversized peacoat.
Japanese youth fashion incorporating elements of fetish wear, 2010.
Peruvian hats for the American export market.
Bowler hat worn by an increasing number of British professionals.
Scene girl with short hardcore punk inspired hair.
German Woman wearing hooded fur coat.
Woman in a "Snuggie blanket".
Perfecto motorcycle jacket popular among both sexes in 2011.
Ed Hardy clothes popular among men, women and children from 2008 to 2012.
Mexican pointy boots with elongated toes.
Brazilian hipster girl wearing leg warmers and knitted sweater dress, also sporting vibrant hair.
German fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld, 2011
Indian actress Sameera Reddy wearing contrasting black and white top.
- 2000s in fashion
- 1945–1960 in fashion
- Fashion design
- Vintage clothing
- Indie culture
- Skate culture
- "Return of 'Teen Spirit'? Grunge is back in fashion (and that's not a bad thing)". Retrieved 2014-07-28.
- "Grunge is the way to go". Retrieved 2014-07-28.
- 1980s style Baseball jacket
- "MODELS.com's Top 50 Models". Retrieved 2013-08-28.
- "MODELS.com's Industry Icons". Retrieved 2013-08-28.
- "Style it light". Uk.specials.lifestyle.yahoo.com. Retrieved 2012-01-21.
- "Neon filter: indie and alternative website". Neonfiller.com. Retrieved 2012-01-21.
- "Womens baseball jackets". Thetenbest.co.uk. 2011-01-28. Retrieved 2012-01-21.
- One for the History Books Schott NYC
- Singh, Anita (2011-04-29). "Pippa Middleton shines as Maid of Honor". London: Telegraph.co.uk. Retrieved 2012-01-21.
- "Jumpsuits are one-piece wonders". AZ Central. Retrieved 2013-08-28.
- "One-piece rompers seen as hot outfit for spring". Stuff.co.nz. Reuters. 12 September 2008. Retrieved 5 November 2011.
- "What Skirt Lengths Tell You About The Stock Market". Retrieved January 8, 2015.
- Xmas sweaters
- Pippa Middleton
- "#TBT: Five 90s Fashion Trends That Are Totally Back In Style". Retrieved 10 June 2014.
- Christmas fashions
- "These fashion trends from 2013 aren't coming back". Retrieved 10 June 2014.
- Trendspotting railroad stripes
- "Sonia Rykiel cavalier boots". Sofeminine.co.uk. 1912-07-05. Retrieved 2012-01-21.
- "5 Style Trends For 2014". Retrieved 10 June 2014.
- Kim Jong's wife
- Melissa McCarthy
- Polka dot in North Korea
- Changing North Korean fashion
- Havana Brown
- Rooney Mara
- Terry Crews
- New trends at T.J. Maxx
- "The Time of the Tummy". Retrieved January 8, 2015.
- "Celebs try their hand at crop top trend". Retrieved January 8, 2015.
- 2015 summer trends
- "The Puffer Gets Pretty this Fall: 5 Stylish Down Coats to Try Now". Retrieved January 8, 2015.
- "Michael Kors Spring 2014 Runway Fashion". Retrieved January 8, 2015.
- "10 Ways to Make the Pencil Skirt Work for You". Retrieved January 8, 2015.
- "15 Ways To Wear Pencil Skirts". Retrieved January 8, 2015.
- proposed yoga pants ban in Montana
- "'Athleisure' trend sends denim sales plummeting". Retrieved January 8, 2015.
- [Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/fashion/denim-overalls-making-comeback-chic-fashion-options-article-1.1719684#ixzz34DGI0IsJ "Denim overalls are making a comeback — as chic fashion options"]. Retrieved 10 June 2014.
- "7 Reasons to Rock the Jogger Pant Trend". Retrieved January 8, 2015.
- Jasmin Walia
- Adam Fox (2011-12-23). "What not to wear". Askmen.com. Retrieved 2012-01-21.
- Adam Fox (2011-12-23). "New York clothing stores". Askmen.com. Retrieved 2012-01-21.
- "Review: J Crew shawl collar cardigan". Askmen.com. 2011-12-23. Retrieved 2012-01-21.
- "Levis work shirt". Askmen.com. Retrieved 2012-01-21.
- Farah Averill (2011-12-23). "The Weekender". Askmen.com. Retrieved 2012-01-21.
- 90s fashion
- Adam Fox (2011-12-23). "Mens jackets: fall 2010". Askmen.com. Retrieved 2012-01-21.
- Farah Averill (2011-12-23). "Spring style in the city". Askmen.com. Retrieved 2012-01-21.
- Spring fashion
- "Leather jackets for fall 2011". Archived from the original on 2012-02-19. Retrieved 2012-02-17.
- 5 killer suit tips
- James Bond suits
- "Men’s Fashion Trend: Channelling The 1990s". Retrieved 23 May 2014.
- Steve Peeps interview
- 200% increase in Xmas jumpers
- Levi jeans
- Top 10 mens winter boots
- "2014 IN REVIEW: THE HOTTEST MEN’S FASHION TRENDS". Retrieved January 8, 2015.
- David Colman (2014-05-09). "A New Length for Men's Shorts". Retrieved 2015-03-08.
- "Sweatpants Are The Hottest New Trend In Menswear". Retrieved January 8, 2015.
- "Gucci tortoise aviator". Askmen.com. Retrieved 2012-01-21.
- "Python belt". Askmen.com. Retrieved 2012-01-21.
- Farah Averill (2011-12-23). "Park bound". Askmen.com. Retrieved 2012-01-21.
- "Nice collective: Trilby hat". Askmen.com. 2011-12-23. Retrieved 2012-01-21.
- New rules of suits, 2012
- "Boardwalk Empire look". Shortlist.com. Retrieved 2012-01-21.
- Tesco suit
- [uk.askmen.com/style/fashion_trends/2015-suit-styles.html Plaid suit]
- Plaid blazer
- 7 rules for wearing stripes
- Pinstripe suits
- Hipsters guide to America
- hipster trends we hate
- Arizona daily wildcat
- "Vintage fashion guild". Vintage fashion guild. Retrieved 2012-01-21.
- Men in tights
- Levis 501s
- Pocket watches
- Farah Averill. "T shirt trends". Askmen.com. Retrieved 2012-01-21.
- "Vans". Askmen.com. Retrieved 2012-01-21.
- Fashion (2011-01-12). "Hardcore punk fashion". Caniwear.it. Retrieved 2012-01-21.
- "Adolescence, 'emo' culture and health: the viewpoint of Fortaleza's teenagers". Adolescência e Saúde magazine, UERJ (Rio de Janeiro State University). Retrieved 2012-03-02.
- Pompeo, Joe. "American Trad". Observer.com. Retrieved 2012-01-21.
- "Ivy League look". Theivyleaguelook.blogspot.com. Retrieved 2012-01-21.
- Skateboarding: The Ultimate Guide
- Good, Bad, Gnarly
- Jim Philips
- Levis jeans
- Pharrel Williams
- Nike fan pawns trainers to buy flat
- Nixon Watches
- "Gas mask hoodies". Metro.co.uk. 2007-12-09. Retrieved 2012-01-21.
- "Goggle jackets in the Times". London: Timesonline.co.uk. 1977-04-06. Retrieved 2012-01-21.
- Gee, Are (2010-06-10). "Chuntaro style". Everydayreal.blogspot.com. Retrieved 2012-01-21.
- "html Mexican men wearing pointed boots". London: Dailymail.co.uk. 2011-05-16. Retrieved 2012-01-21.
- Unique hairstyles
- Megan Fox
- Amber Rose
- katie peck
- Young blonde woman
- Jennifer Hudson
- Bob cuts and miniskirts fashionable in Korea
- Rose Mcgowan
- Adam Fox. "Spring grooming trends". Askmen.com. Retrieved 2012-01-21.
- Farah Averill. "Timeless hairstyles". Askmen.com. Retrieved 2012-01-21.
- Farah Averill (2011-12-23). "Mens hairstyles: 2011". Askmen.com. Retrieved 2012-01-21.
- Farah Averill. "2010 grooming trends". Askmen.com. Retrieved 2012-01-21.
- 2012 haircuts
- Harry Styles: most stylish man of 2012
- Hairstyles women love
- Worst hairstyles: the Bieber
- Man bun
- Samurai bun
- Joey Essex
- Man bun
- Iran bans mullets
- The Guardian
- Sydney Morning Herald
- The Combination
- Farah Averill (2011-12-23). "Hairstyles women hate". Askmen.com. Retrieved 2012-01-21.
- MCR say emo is dead
- Kim Jong Un haircut popular among Korean college students
- War on long hair
- The Kate effect
- Willow Smith
- Mr and Mrs Vintage UK
- Most spectacular tattoos
- Australian tattooists
- Kat Von Dee
- Beckham tattoo
- Harry's butterfly tat
- Bieber Tat
- Tongue piercing
- Look at those lugholes
- Beards in Poland
- Social networking for beard lovers