2011 Crown Royal Presents the Matthew and Daniel Hansen 400
|Race 9 of 36 in the 2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series season
|Date||April 30, 2011|
|Location||Richmond International Raceway, Richmond, Virginia|
|Course||Permanent racing facility
0.75 mi (1.2 km)
|Distance||400 laps, 300 mi (483 km)|
|Driver||Juan Pablo Montoya||Earnhardt Ganassi Racing|
|Most laps led|
|Driver||Kyle Busch||Joe Gibbs Racing|
||Joe Gibbs Racing|
|Television in the United States|
|Network||Fox Broadcasting Company|
|Announcers||Mike Joy, Darrell Waltrip and Larry McReynolds|
The 2011 Crown Royal Presents the Matthew and Daniel Hansen 400 was a NASCAR Sprint Cup Series stock car race held on April 30, 2011 at Richmond International Raceway in Richmond, Virginia. Contested over 400 laps on the 0.75-mile (1.2 km) asphalt D-oval, it was the ninth race of the 2011 Sprint Cup Series season. The race was won by Kyle Busch for the Joe Gibbs Racing team. Denny Hamlin finished second, and Kasey Kahne clinched third.
The track, Richmond International Raceway, is one of five short tracks to hold NASCAR races, the others being Bristol Motor Speedway, Dover International Speedway, Martinsville Speedway, and Phoenix International Raceway. The NASCAR race makes use of the track's standard configuration, a four-turn short track oval that is 0.75 miles (1.21 km) long. The track's turns are banked at fourteen degrees. The front stretch, the location of the finish line, is banked at eight degrees while the back stretch has two degrees of banking. The racetrack has seats for 97,912 spectators.
Standings after the race
|Wikinews has related news: NASCAR driver Kyle Busch wins 2011 spring race in Richmond, Virginia|
- "2011 Crown Royal Presents the Matthew and Daniel Hansen 400". Racing Reference. Retrieved 2011-04-02.
- "NASCAR Race Tracks". nascar.com. Retrieved August 16, 2011.
- "NASCAR Tracks—The Richmond International Raceway". Richmond International Raceway. Archived from the original on 16 July 2011. Retrieved August 16, 2011.
- "Driver's Championship Classification". NASCAR. Archived from the original on 30 April 2011. Retrieved 2011-04-03.
- "Manufacturer's Championship Classification". Jayski.com. Archived from the original on 17 May 2011. Retrieved 2011-04-03.
2011 Aaron's 499
|NASCAR Sprint Cup Series
2011 Showtime Southern 500