2011 World Table Tennis Championships
|2011 World Table Tennis Championships|
|Ma Long / Xu Xin|
|Guo Yue / Li Xiaoxia|
|Zhang Chao / Cao Zhen|
|World Table Tennis Championships
The GAC GROUP 2011 World Table Tennis Championships was held at the Ahoy indoor sporting arena in Rotterdam, Netherlands from May 8 to May 15, 2011. This decision was announced in February 2008. It was the 51st edition contested. The tournament was organised by the ITTF and The Netherlands Table Tennis Association (NTTB). GAC GROUP was the title sponsor of the Championships.
Events and schedule
|Rounds in Main Draw|
|Men's Singles||1R||2R, 3R||3R, 4R||4R||QF||SF, F|
|Women's Singles||1R||2R, 3R||4R||QF, SF||F|
|Men's Doubles||1R, 2R||3R||QF||SF, F|
|Women's Doubles||1R, 2R||3R||QF||SF||F|
|Mixed Doubles||1R||2R, 3R||4R||QF, SF||F|
||Zhang Jike||Wang Hao||Timo Boll|
||Ding Ning||Li Xiaoxia||Liu Shiwen|
|| Ma Long
| Chen Qi
| Jung Young-Sik
| Wang Hao
|| Guo Yue
| Ding Ning
| Kim Kyung-Ah
| Jiang Huajun
Tie Ya Na
|| Zhang Chao
| Hao Shuai
| Cheung Yuk
| Seiya Kishikawa
- Chris Raveney (28 April 2011). "Top level agreement for Table Tennis World Championships". SportsPro. Retrieved 4 May 2011.
- "2011 World TT Championships Playing System" (PDF). ITTF. Retrieved 4 May 2011.
- "2011 World Table Tennis Championships - Time schedule" (PDF). ITTF. Retrieved 4 May 2011.
- "Zhang Jike in Seventh Heaven, World Title Clinched at First Attempt". ittf.com. 2011-05-15. Retrieved 2011-05-23.
- "In Moscow a Nightmare, in Rotterdam Dreams Came True". ittf.com. 2011-05-14. Retrieved 2011-05-23.
- "One Step Higher for Ma Long and Xu Xin, Title Secured in Rotterdam". ittf.com. 2011-05-14. Retrieved 2011-05-23.
- "Guo Yue and Li Xiaoxia Retain Title in Style in Ahoy Arena". ittf.com. 2011-05-15. Retrieved 2011-05-23.
- "Different Partner but Once Again Mixed Doubles Gold for Cao Zhen". ittf.com. 2011-05-13. Retrieved 2011-05-23.
|This table tennis article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a sporting event is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|