2013 Bahrain GP2 Series round
Round 2 of 13 rounds in the
2013 GP2 Series season
Layout of the Bahrain International Circuit
|Location||Bahrain International Circuit, Sakhir, Bahrain|
|Course||Permanent racing facility
5.406 km (3.359 mi)
|Date||20 April 2013|
|Driver||Fabio Leimer||Racing Engineering|
|First||Fabio Leimer||Racing Engineering|
|Third||Alexander Rossi||Caterham Racing|
|Driver||Johnny Cecotto Jr.||Arden International|
|Time||1:45.115 (on lap 28)|
|Date||21 April 2013|
The 2013 Bahrain GP2 Series round is a pair of motor races held on March 23 and 24, 2013 at Sepang International Circuit, Malaysia as part of the GP2 Series. It is the second round of the 2013 season. The race weekend supported the 2013 Bahrain Grand Prix.
- ^1 — Kevin Giovesi was given a three-place grid penalty for blocking another competitor during qualifying.
- ^2 — Sergio Canamasas was moved to the back of the grid after race stewards ruled that he had deliberately attempted to force Kevin Ceccon off the circuit.
- Bradley, Charles (19 April 2013). "Leimer storms to Bahrain GP2 pole". Autosport.com (Haymarket Publications). Retrieved 21 April 2013.
- Bradley, Charles (20 April 2013). "Leimer claims feature race win". Autosport.com (Haymarket Publications). Retrieved 21 April 2013.
- Bradley, Charles (19 April 2013). "Sergio Canamasas penalised for qualifying swerves". Autosport.com (Haymarket Publications). Retrieved 21 April 2013.
2013 Sepang GP2 Series round
2013 Catalunya GP2 Series round
2012 Bahrain GP2 Series rounds
|Bahrain GP2 round||Next round:
2014 Bahrain GP2 Series round