2013 in Spain
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|See also:||Other events of 2013
List of years in Spain
Events of 2013 in Spain
- 8 July - Nine people have died and 21 were injured after a bus careered off the road near the central town of Avila.
- 24 July - The Santiago de Compostela derailment kills 77.
- 28 October - A gas leak at a coal mine has killed six people and left five injured.
|This section requires expansion. (March 2013)|
|This section requires expansion. (October 2013)|
- January 8 - Manuel Mota, 46, Spanish fashion designer, suicide.
- January 6
- "Spain Crash: Bus Careens Off Road Killing Nine". Sky News. July 8, 2013.
- David Reinero, Sonia Vizoso (25 July 2013). "77 muertos y más de 140 heridos al descarrilar un tren de pasajeros en Santiago" [77 dead and more than 140 injured in passenger train derailment in Santiago]. El Mundo (in Spanish). Retrieved 25 July 2013.
- "Train Derailment Kills Dozens in Northwestern Spain". The Wall Street Journal. July 24, 2013.
- "Dozens die as Spanish train derails in Galicia". BBC News. July 24, 2013.
- "At least 77 people dead after train derails in Spain, the worst train accident in decades". The Washington Post. July 25, 2013.
- "Six killed in gas leak at coal mine in Spain". Euronews. October 28, 2013.
- "Pronovias Creative Director Manuel Mota Dies (Vogue.com UK)". Vogue.co.uk. Retrieved 2013-01-09.
- "Fallece de un infarto el expresidente del Lucena Jon Ander" [Jon Ander, former president of Lucena, died of a heart attack] (in Spanish). Marca. 7 January 2013. Retrieved 7 January 2013.
- "Historic Castro photographer Meneses dies | The New Age Online". Thenewage.co.za. 2012-03-28. Retrieved 2013-01-07.
- García Ferré Dies: Argentine Cartoonist Lived To Be 83
|This Spain-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|