2014 St. Louis Rams season
|2014 St. Louis Rams season|
|Head coach||Jeff Fisher|
|General manager||Les Snead|
|Home field||Edward Jones Dome|
The 2014 St. Louis Rams season is the franchise's 77th season in the National Football League, the 20th overall in St. Louis and the third under head coach Jeff Fisher. The Rams will attempt to reach a playoff berth for the first time since their 2004 season.
2014 draft class
|1||2[A]||Greg Robinson||Offensive tackle||Auburn|
|13||Aaron Donald||Defensive tackle||Pittsburgh|
|2||41[B]||Lamarcus Joyner||Cornerback||Florida State|
|3||75||Tre Mason||Running back||Auburn|
|4||110||Maurice Alexander||Safety||Utah St.|
|7||226||Mitchell Van Dyk||Offensive tackle||Portland St.|
|241[D]||Christian Bryant||Free safety||Ohio St.|
|249[C]||Michael Sam||Defensive end||Missouri|
|250[C]||Demetrius Rhaney||Center||Tennessee St.|
St. Louis Rams staff
The Rams' preseason opponents were announced on April 9, 2014.
|Final score||Team record|
|1||August 8||7:00 p.m. CDT||New Orleans Saints||Edward Jones Dome|
|2||August 16||3:00 p.m. CDT||Green Bay Packers||Edward Jones Dome|
|3||August 23||7:00 p.m. CDT||at Cleveland Browns||FirstEnergy Stadium|
|4||August 28||6:00 p.m. CDT||at Miami Dolphins||Sun Life Stadium|
The Rams' regular season schedule was announced on April 23, 2014.
|Final score||Team record|
|1||September 7||12:00 p.m. CDT||Minnesota Vikings||Edward Jones Dome||Fox|
|2||September 14||3:05 p.m. CDT||at Tampa Bay Buccaneers||Raymond James Stadium||Fox|
|3||September 21||12:00 p.m. CDT||Dallas Cowboys||Edward Jones Dome||Fox|
|5||October 5||12:00 p.m. CDT||at Philadelphia Eagles||Lincoln Financial Field||Fox|
|6||October 13||7:30 p.m. CDT||San Francisco 49ers||Edward Jones Dome||ESPN|
|7||October 19||12:00 p.m. CDT||Seattle Seahawks||Edward Jones Dome||Fox|
|8||October 26||12:00 p.m. CDT||at Kansas City Chiefs||Arrowhead Stadium||Fox|
|9||November 2||3:05 p.m. CST||at San Francisco 49ers||Levi's Stadium||Fox|
|10||November 9||3:25 p.m. CST||at Arizona Cardinals||University of Phoenix Stadium||Fox|
|11||November 16||12:00 p.m. CST||Denver Broncos||Edward Jones Dome||CBS|
|12||November 23||3:05 p.m. CST||at San Diego Chargers||Qualcomm Stadium||Fox|
|13||November 30||12:00 p.m. CST||Oakland Raiders||Edward Jones Dome||CBS|
|14||December 7||12:00 p.m. CST||at Washington Redskins||FedEx Field||Fox|
|15||December 11||7:25 p.m. CST||Arizona Cardinals||Edward Jones Dome||NFLN|
|16||December 21||3:05 p.m. CST||New York Giants||Edward Jones Dome||Fox|
|17||December 28||3:25 p.m. CST||at Seattle Seahawks||CenturyLink Field||Fox|
- Intra-division opponents are in bold text.
- Networks and times for Sunday games from Weeks 5–17 are subject to change as a result of flexible scheduling.
- The Rams acquired this first-round selection (No. 2 overall) as part of a trade that sent the team's 2012 first-round selection (Robert Griffin III) to the Washington Redskins.
- The Rams traded their second- (No. 44 overall) and fifth- (No. 153 overall) round selections to the Buffalo Bills in exchange for the Bills' second-round selection (No. 41 overall).
- Compensatory selection.
- The Rams acquired this seventh-round selection (No. 241 overall) in a trade that sent cornerback Josh Gordy to the Indianapolis Colts.
- Wagoner, Nick (January 11, 2014). "Rams-related playoff notes: Divisional round". ESPN.com. Retrieved February 15, 2014. "Indianapolis cornerback Josh Gordy, whom the Rams receive a seventh-round draft choice for this year from a 2012 trade, made a big play to keep the Colts alive and will play the Patriots tonight."
- Rosenthal, Gregg (April 23, 2014). "2014 NFL Schedule: Flex games can now start in Week 5". NFL.com. Retrieved April 23, 2014.