2014 UEFA Champions League Final
|Event||2013–14 UEFA Champions League|
|Date||24 May 2014|
|Venue||Estádio da Luz, Lisbon|
The 2014 UEFA Champions League Final will be the final match of the 2013–14 UEFA Champions League, the 59th season of Europe's premier club football tournament organised by UEFA, and the 22nd season since it was renamed from the European Champion Clubs' Cup to the UEFA Champions League. It will be played at the Estádio da Luz in Lisbon, Portugal on 24 May 2014.
The Estádio da Luz in Lisbon, Portugal was chosen as the venue of the match at a UEFA Executive Committee meeting in Istanbul, Turkey on 20 March 2012. It is the home stadium of Benfica since 2003, having been rebuilt to host matches in UEFA Euro 2004 including the final. The original stadium of the same name, demolished in 2003, hosted the 1992 European Cup Winners' Cup Final as well as the second leg of the 1983 UEFA Cup Final. The last time a European Cup Final was played in Lisbon was the 1967 European Cup Final, played at the Estádio Nacional. Lisbon also hosted the 2005 UEFA Cup Final at the Estádio José Alvalade, home of Benfica's local rivals Sporting.
UEFA unveiled the visual identity of the final on 29 August 2013, the same day as the group stage draw.
24 May 2014
|Winners of semi-final 1||v||Winners of semi-final 2|
- "2013/14 UEFA Champions League access list". UEFA.com.
- "UEFA Executive Committee agenda for Istanbul meeting". UEFA.com. 9 March 2012.
- "Lisbon to stage 2014 UEFA Champions League final". UEFA.com. 20 March 2012.
- "Figo embarks on ambassadorial role". UEFA.com. 29 August 2013.
- "Lisbon visual identity unveiled". UEFA.com. 29 August 2013.
- "Lisbon final tickets go on international sale". UEFA.com. 10 March 2014.
- "Regulations of the UEFA Champions League 2013/14" (PDF). Nyon: UEFA. March 2013. Retrieved 1 May 2013.