2014 UEFA Europa League Final
|Event||2013–14 UEFA Europa League|
|Date||14 May 2014|
|Venue||Juventus Stadium, Turin|
The 2014 UEFA Europa League Final will be the final match of the 2013–14 UEFA Europa League, the 43rd season of Europe's secondary club football tournament organised by UEFA, and the 5th season since it was renamed from the UEFA Cup to the UEFA Europa League. It will be played at the Juventus Stadium in Turin, Italy on 14 May 2014.
The Juventus Stadium in Turin, Italy was chosen as the venue of the match at a UEFA Executive Committee meeting in Istanbul, Turkey on 20 March 2012. It is the home stadium of Juventus since 2011. This will be the first time a one-legged final is hosted in Turin. Previous UEFA Cup finals contested over two legs have had one of their matches played in Turin. The first legs of the 1977 UEFA Cup Final and the 1990 UEFA Cup Final, both contested by Juventus, were played at the Stadio Comunale (now the Stadio Olimpico di Torino). The first leg of the 1992 UEFA Cup Final, contested by Torino, and the second leg of the 1993 UEFA Cup Final, contested by Juventus, was played at the Stadio delle Alpi, which has been demolished to make way for the Juventus Stadium.
UEFA unveiled the visual identity of the final on 30 August 2013, the same day as the group stage draw.
- "2013/14 UEFA Europa League access list". UEFA.com.
- "UEFA Executive Committee agenda for Istanbul meeting". UEFA.com. 9 March 2012.
- "Turin to stage 2014 UEFA Europa League final". UEFA.com. 20 March 2012.
- "Ferrara picked as Turin final ambassador". UEFA.com. 30 August 2013.
- "Visual identity for Turin final". UEFA.com. 30 August 2013.
- "Turin final tickets go on international sale". UEFA.com. 27 February 2014.