2014 in architecture
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (June 2013)|
|List of years in architecture (table)|
|... 2004 . 2005 . 2006 . 2007 . 2008 . 2009 . 2010 ...
2011 2012 2013 -2014- 2015 2016 2017
... 2018 . 2019 . 2020 . 2021 . 2022 . 2023 . 2024 ...
|Art . Archaeology . Architecture . Literature . Music . Philosophy . Science +...|
The year 2014 in architecture is expected to involve some significant events.
- Aga Khan Museum in Toronto, Canada, projected for completion.
- Gran Torre Santiago, the tallest building in South America and Latin America, projected for completion.
- Infinity Tower, the tallest building in Brisbane, projected for completion.
- Marina 101, supertall skyscraper in Dubai, projected for completion. If completed before World One will become the tallest residential building in the world upon completion.
- Shanghai Tower in Shanghai, the tallest building in China and the second-tallest in the world, projected for completion.
- World One, supertall skyscraper in Mumbai projected for completion. It will become the tallest building in India and the tallest residential building in the world upon completion.
- October - The seventh World Architecture Festival is scheduled to occur in Singapore.